Michaels
By Michaels
#2 in Craft Stores
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
How often do you go shopping and what do you get at Michaels?
Corinne B.
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
1 year, 5 months ago
Once in a while to get yarn.
Paula B.
Paula B.
Ooltewah, TN
4 years, 3 months ago
If I can manage it, I go shopping for jewelry supplies at least once a month from either Michaels or Hobby Lobby. In between I hit yard sales and discount stores for jewelry I can breakdown and make new creations. Like, taking apart a Cat's Eye bracelet and turning it into several pairs of earrings.
Kelsey O.
Kelsey O.
Surprise, AZ
Once every couple of months. I buy everything I can think of. LOL
Carolyn G.
Carolyn G.
4 years, 3 months ago
I shop there when I can get the chance. I always make sure to check the women's clothes and shoes. If I have time I will check the home products.
Hallie B.
Hallie B.
Jefferson, NC
4 years, 6 months ago
I only get to go maybe once every three months, so I stock up on yarn and soap supplies while I'm there.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Wildwood, FL
4 years, 6 months ago
I go about three times per month, mainly for scrapbooking supplies
Cyndy V.
Cyndy V.
Santa ana , CA
4 years, 7 months ago
I go 2-3 times a month. I mainly buy the 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock when it's on sale, Tim Holtz products, Cuttlebug folders, and/or We R Memory Keepers page sleeves.
Kristina R.
Kristina R.
Lafayette, CA
4 years, 8 months ago
Every so often i will take the kids that i nanny for to get craft stuff. especially for the holidays they have the cutest things, and super cheap too!
Holly C.
Holly C.
4 years, 9 months ago
I shop here very frequently! Its basically an addiction lol. i mostly get crafts and DIY projects there! Great prices and weekly coupons online!
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Pauma Valley, CA
4 years, 10 months ago
I go about once a week and get everything from holiday decor to paint to basic craft supplies. I have a craft blog so I go there a lot ;)