Michaels
#1 in Craft Stores
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
How often do you go shopping and what do you get at Michaels?
Corinne B.
Corinne B.
Springfield , OR
1 year, 3 months ago
Once in a while to get yarn.
Paula B.
Paula B.
Ooltewah, TN
4 years, 1 month ago
If I can manage it, I go shopping for jewelry supplies at least once a month from either Michaels or Hobby Lobby. In between I hit yard sales and discount stores for jewelry I can breakdown and make new creations. Like, taking apart a Cat's Eye bracelet and turning it into several pairs of earrings.
Kelsey O.
Kelsey O.
Surprise, AZ
Once every couple of months. I buy everything I can think of. LOL
Carolyn G.
Carolyn G.
4 years, 1 month ago
I shop there when I can get the chance. I always make sure to check the women's clothes and shoes. If I have time I will check the home products.
Hallie B.
Hallie B.
Jefferson, NC
4 years, 3 months ago
I only get to go maybe once every three months, so I stock up on yarn and soap supplies while I'm there.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Wildwood, FL
4 years, 4 months ago
I go about three times per month, mainly for scrapbooking supplies
Cyndy V.
Cyndy V.
Santa Ana, CA
4 years, 5 months ago
I go 2-3 times a month. I mainly buy the 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock when it's on sale, Tim Holtz products, Cuttlebug folders, and/or We R Memory Keepers page sleeves.
Kristina R.
Kristina R.
Lafayette, CA
4 years, 6 months ago
Every so often i will take the kids that i nanny for to get craft stuff. especially for the holidays they have the cutest things, and super cheap too!
Holly C.
Holly C.
4 years, 7 months ago
I shop here very frequently! Its basically an addiction lol. i mostly get crafts and DIY projects there! Great prices and weekly coupons online!
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Pauma Valley, CA
4 years, 8 months ago
I go about once a week and get everything from holiday decor to paint to basic craft supplies. I have a craft blog so I go there a lot ;)
laura l.
laura l.
california
4 years, 8 months ago
I shop their every month I like to buy paint , beads, kits , floral stuff they have many great things (:
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I'm there at lease once a week and usually pick up some new yarn. I LOVE this store!
Ayanna R.
Ayanna R.
Lancaster, CA
4 years, 9 months ago
2-3 times a month basically material, craft projects and paint sets.
Deborah Ann N.
Deborah Ann N.
Cairo, GA
Monthly - yarn
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
4 years, 9 months ago
I get my jewelry supplies for my Etsy store - http://www.etsy.com/shop/fashionintheforest
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
4 years, 9 months ago
I go about once a month, I tend to check out the cake decorating section all the time. I also like to check out their jewelry making section, pick up a few goodies there!
Abby H.
Abby H.
Madison, WI
4 years, 9 months ago
I usually only go during holidays or when I feel like doing arts and crafts [which isn't too often because I'm not artistic]. When I go, I usually buy holiday decorations or paint. Their paint is sooo cheap and lasts me forever! I also like buying cute buttons to sew onto clothes when the original buttons fall off
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
Barnesville, GA
4 years, 9 months ago
I don't shop at Michaels very often but I enjoy shopping there! I usually get scrapbook stuff! They also have great products for decorating your home. It is a great place to get seasonal decor.
Milena W.
Milena W.
Keyport, NJ
4 years, 9 months ago
I always got to michaels because I am a HUUUGE CRAFTER!!I when I go shopping at michaels i buy triple thick glaze,polymer clay,several acrylic paint colors,eyepins,paint rushes,heavy paer,journals,notebooks,beads,sand art kits,etc I buy soo much but i use lots of coupons i get from online and from there!
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Kennebunk, ME
4 years, 9 months ago
I go maybe two or three times a month because I have one fairly close to me. I buy so much random stuff, paint, glitter, frames, googly eyes, containers, stuff to make jewelery, cards, paper, everything!