Michael's Michael Season's Natural Gourmet Potato Chips, Reduced Fat, Lightly Salted - 8 oz

BY MICHAEL'S

Nikki A.
Richmond, VA
These chips have a unique flavor and I buy it all the time for me and my family members at wal-mart. I recommend that you try this out.
Amber S.
El Paso , TX
These chips are my favorite because of the fact that they are a bit healthier than regular potato chips and there really crunchy and delicious
Macy S.
My favorite low sodium chip option, but these are very difficult to find in stores near me. The crispy texture is delicious.
khadijah r.
Dubai
I love these potato chips. I've been eating Season's potato chips for years. When I buy the unsalted ones, I add a little salt on my own. They're cooked with peanut oil, which doesn't leave the slight aftertaste that many oils other than this and canola oil do, in my experience. These chips have a great mouth 'feel',light and crisp, not too hard or crunchy. I highly recommend giving them a try.
julia E.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
Are these good?! Should I buy them?