BY MICHAELS #3 in Craft Stores

Michaels
  • "I love Michael's for the convenience of having a craft store right around the corner that often times has the item I'm looking for." in 149 reviews
  • "This arts and crafts store is one of my favorite places to shop, and I could spend hours browsing the aart supplies and getting inspired to create different kinds of art." in 69 reviews
  • "This is defiantly the place to go if you want all the craft stuff u can ever think of at low prices and many smiling face workers to assist you at any given time , I highly recommend this place & hobby lobby if you are a craft DIY scrapbook, planning wedding freak as myself" in 63 reviews
  • "Really they have such a huge variety of items from scrapbooking materials, flower crown materials, canvases, paint, art supplies, wooden cutouts to decorate." in 44 reviews
  • "Michael's has most of your generic crafting needs, but they are over-priced and I don't find the staff to be particularly helpful or knowledgeable." in 38 reviews
Mary E.
Sherman Oaks, CA
My daughter and I love this store. In general both of my kids will be willing to take a trip to Michael's with me without a fight. They have endless art supplies, baking aisle, seasonal decor, this is my motivation to shop there. The great part is while shopping for Halloween or Christmas decorations, everything is usually discounted, and closer to the holiday there are deep discounts. Plus I open Michael's on my phone and there is always a coupon that the cashier can scan to get an even better discount. There are endless amounts of craft supplies and ideas for kids and when my kids come home with a project due, we run straight to Michaels for the supplies. Love this store!
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Michael's is a favorite craft store of mine because the store spacious and easy to shop. There's literally crafts for everything from wood art, to sewing, to flowers, to scrapbooking, to baskets and so very much more. I really like the competitive pricing at chain stores like Walmart and Target it's super affordable and fun.
Jess K.
Astoria, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My go-to shop for all things crafts and decor. Michaels truly has everything you can think in their store. I have found so many great things there that has helped me in creative shoots for work. I also love that they always have sales and coupons running.
Becky L.
Akron, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Michael’s seems to be more pricey than most other stores. They have a great selection of quality jewelry making pieces. But their ‘gold’ doesn’t actually look gold and it messes with the look of my pieces so I refuse to buy findings there anymore.
Meri Y.
La Jolla
I like michaels because it’s a great crafts store that have everything you could possibly need.

Baking a cake? Scrapbooking? Knitting? Making a flower bouquet? Helping your sibling with their science project? They literally have it all!
Amanda F.
West Columbia
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
LOVE this craft store! I buy all of my canvas there and use my daily coupons to save money. Just recently bought silica gel to dry my flowers my boyfriend gave me four our 1 year anniversary to make a shadow box. They even have various art classes you can take at multiple locations. Highly recommend as the staff is very friendly.
Hannah M.
Literally has everything. I spend so much time there and just being in Michael’s inspires me and gives me new ideas. Good prices, great variety. Endless possibilities for new hobbies to be discovered. I recommend to everyone.
Erika E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
By far my favorite craft store!! They always have specials and their app is great to find even more coupons to save.
I can find everything from paints,crafts to baking tools all in one store at affordable prices!
We bought all our Christmas arts and crafts from there store,including this chocolate Holiday cabin for 50% off making it $6.99!
Alina M.
Port St Lucie, FL
I go to Michael's for all my planner stuff and I love how many things they have. Walking into this store you get your creative instinct kicked into over drive. I love this store so much, it is expensive but I love the store.
Carson M.
Ashburn, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Michael's is my favorite craft store! I always find what I need. The employees are very helpful and the sales are always top notch! I can find everything I need here for all my crafts. And they are wonderful at calling other stores for you if that particular one is out of stock on something. The craft classes are wonderful. I've taken a few and plan to send my son to some when he is older. The holiday decorations are always the cutest!
Christine M.
Toronto
I'm wondering how great this store is since I'll be getting one really close to my area in the future.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
What was the last thing you purchased at Michaels, and what did you use it for?
Ashley C.
Longmont, CO
Anyone have any money saving tips? I tend to only shop at Michael's if I have a coupon or there is a really really good sale.
Jessica O.
Shawnee, KS
Is Michaels or Hobby Lobby better?
Hannah I.
Whats your favorite thing to shop there for?