Michael Todd True Organics Blue Green Algae Antibacterial Toner, 8.4 fl oz/ 250 ml

BY MICHAEL TODD

Rich in vital nutrients, trace elements and amino acids, Blue Green Algae and Organic Kelp in combination with Hyaluronic Acid penetrate deeply into the skin to speed the elimination of toxins, promote cellular renewal, naturally nourish and remineralize the skin. Highly moisturizing and moisture balancing, with anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. Cleans and maintains the skin's proper pH without the drying effects of alcohol. Aids in the treatment of acne prone and problem skin. Prepares skin for serums and moisturizers. see more...

Lisa H.
Virginia Bch, VA
Holy grail! I love this after cleansing my face because it gets everything clean and also protects my face from breakouts with the antibacterial properties. It as a medicinal, sort of hippy spa smell that isn’t overwhelming at all. Does not dry out my skin.
Bianca A.
White Plains, NY
This stuff is amazing. It has kept my sling moisturized and balance for such a long time. It doesn’t leave your skin dehydrated and it prevents breakouts from forming. It smells pretty amazing as well !
Meghan A.
Oxford
Love Love Love this product! I have been using once daily for about 3-4 months ... I have seen a significant decrease in the size of my pores & my blackheads are almost gone. I also notice less breakouts. I initially received this product as a sample In Birchbox and have since been purchasing it to use as a part of my regular skincare routine.
Ashley N.
Corinne, UT
THIS TONER IS AMAZING!! It's an antibacterial toner and it works wonders. Use the Michael Todd charcoal detox cleanser followed by this toner and your face will be screaming with happiness. The smell is not pleasant but I don't care about that. It took my Rosacea away and makes my skin so clean and soft it's seriously the best toner I have found. And a little goes a long way so it last quite awhile as well. You can get it on the Michael Todd website but they also just recently started selling at Ulta. The shopping was super fast as well. Run don't walk and grab you some of this great toner.
Amber L.
Fort St John, BC
Great scent, feels good. Seems to make my skin feel clean and fresh. Organic is always a plus too.