Michael Todd Soniclear Replacement Face Brush uploaded by Kiley S.

BY MICHAEL TODD

Soniclear Replacement Face Brush - Built in protection from bacteria growth. Clinically proven to reduce 99.9% of bacteria after 24 hours compared to untreated control. Sonic wave powered cleansing action. More effectively removes trapped dirt & debris than traditional brushes. Safe sweeping action won't pull the skin past its' natural elasticity. Clinically proven to cleanse up to 6 times better than washing with hands alone. Recommended replacement every 6 months. - Soniclear Replacement Face Brush see more...

Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
These antimicrobial brush heads are great and they last a super long time. I always replace at the recommended time due to sanitary purposes but by the appearance of the bristles they seem to have the ability to go a lot longer without replacement. You honestly can't even see much wear and tear on them even with daily use. The price point is also more affordable than it's competitors. If you sign up for their mailing list you can get these on a bogo deal a couple of times a year. Two for $25 is not bad at all considering how long they last. Stock up when you can.
Kiley S.
Dallastown, PA
I am a huge fan of Michael Todd Beauty. First of all - THEY'RE VEGAN! Second - my face has never felt better. I bought the soniclear as a Christmas gift to myself and I am so happy I did. The replacement heads say change every 6 months which is 3 months longer than most other high prices brands.

Also - I was at ULTA today and they had some of these replacement heads on clearance. They were also running a 50% off clearance and I used a coupon... I paid like 4$! Not sure if ULTA messed up or.... I think I just got really lucky. Either way I am in love with this product.
Caeli D.
Love this brush head because it is antimicrobial!!! Also this brush is soft on my face and makes my face feel so soft after each use. So glad I discovered this product