Michael Todd Soniclear Petite Sonic Skin Cleansing System, English Garden, 1 kit uploaded by Semaria S.

BY MICHAEL TODD

Cleaner Skin Begins With A Cleaner Brush®. Soniclear is the world's first sonic skin cleansing system to incorporate antimicrobial protection into its brushes to guard against the growth of stain and odor causing bacteria. The antimicrobial used in the soniclear is registered with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and is considered so unique its use in the Soniclear is the subject of a pending patent. With antimicrobial product protection, the brushes of your Soniclear Petite stay cleaner, fresher longer and will not require replacement as often as unprotected brushes. Set Includes: 1 Soniclear Petite™ Waterproof Rechargeable Sonic Control Handle 1 Charging Cradle 1 USB Inductive Charger which magnetically attaches to the Handle 1 Antimicrobial Face Brush Attachment Soniclear petite provides a customized sonic cleansing experience with 3 brush speeds to choo see more...

Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Denver, CO
This product is amazing to the skin. I have purchased one online and I think the pricing is at a good spot. This exfoliates my skin and cleanses very well. In addition the colors are very bright. The brush head is anti microbial which means that it won't hold germs after washing your face it stays clean and free of germs. To sum it up I do highly recommend this product.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Normal, IL
I had been looking in to a facial brush system for a while. The Clarsonic was too expensive and the Foreo were not effective for me. This one sat at a great price and though it didn't have many reviews online I jumped for the chance to try it.  It's gentle enough to not irritate my sensitive skin, has a nice design, and the brush lasts 6 months which is a huge bonus. I've been using it for around 2 weeks and my skin feels smooth and I'm glowing. I would recommend this to a friend in a heartbeat.
Can't G.
Can't G.
I have this and I wanted the clarisonic at first, but the sales lady said this one was just as good. I got it home used it and I love it.
Catherine L.
Catherine L.
I lucked out and found this product for sale at my local winners for $100 less than the website price and it was my birthday present! As someone with acne prone sensitive skin, I need something that is gentle yet effective and this brush is both of those things and more! I was tempted to buy the Clarisonic when it first came out but it is not anti-microbial like this one so I'm glad I didn't!