BY MICHAEL TODD

Cleaner Skin Begins With A Cleaner Brush®. Soniclear is the world's first sonic skin cleansing system to incorporate antimicrobial protection into its brushes to guard against the growth of stain and odor causing bacteria. The antimicrobial used in the soniclear is registered with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and is considered so unique its use in the Soniclear is the subject of a pending patent. With antimicrobial product protection, the brushes of your Soniclear Petite stay cleaner, fresher longer and will not require replacement as often as unprotected brushes. Set Includes: 1 Soniclear Petite™ Waterproof Rechargeable Sonic Control Handle 1 Charging Cradle 1 USB Inductive Charger which magnetically attaches to the Handle 1 Antimicrobial Face Brush Attachment Soniclear petite provides a customized sonic cleansing experience with 3 brush speeds to choo see more...

Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I really love the newer version if the soniclear petite. I had the original light blue version which was discontinued and it died after about a year and I half and I have to applaud Michael Todd for their stellar warranty replacement service. As soon as I reached out to them they were very attentive to my issues and provided assistance immediately. Once we determined that the unit was no longer functioning I was shipped an entirely brand new unit and they even allowed me to select a different color since mine was no longer available.

The older original kit I had came with a stand and of course this was still working so I kept it because the newer version only came with the carder and the travel case. I went with the carbon fiber and I love that they make the brush head in different colors. My original one was white but the one on the carbon fiber brush has a black base to match and they also come in purple too.

The shape of the unit itself was also slightly different. It's a bit longer and the unit is slightly larger but I find that it makes it easier to grip but the texture is smooth and shiny versus the rubbery texture of my previous model.

The buttons on the newer version are also much easier to press and this unit remembers the last setting you had it on so that you don't have to change the setting every time you power it on like with the last one. Overall these are the only noticeable changes and I feel like they are all improvements and I am happy that the company is always looking for way to make the unit function better.
Emily G.
Cleveland, Ohio
I bought this product because I have been struggling with acne for a while now, and have been looking for a product other than a new face wash to add to my skincare routine. This is a much more affordable cleansing brush when compared to the clarisonic, which was what I was originally considering. I use it everyday and I love it! It comes with a USB cord to recharge and a hard travel case. I think it has helped a ton with controlling my acne. It's not a "miracle" product but it was definitely worth the money in my opinion. I recommend this product to anyone who has not used a cleansing brush before to see if it helps with your skin like it did mine.  Michael Todd Soniclear Petite Sonic Skin Cleansing System, English Garden, 1 kit
Nicole G.
Mount Clemens
I love this facial cleansing brush! It was worth every penny and I just purchased this and I already see a big difference in my skin. It feels cleaner and smoother. It has 3 speeds and a charger plus you can use this product in the shower. I would recommend this if you are big into skincare.
Brittany C.
Shreveport, LA
I thought this product was pretty good considering the price, however I do have to say that after a year of my acne getting bad I soon came to the realization that it was indeed from this 😬 I worked really hard & spent lots of time and money figuring this out & I’m clear that the bacteria from the head is what was breaking me out. Even though I changed the heads every FOUR months & cleaned it well each and every time it still can break your skin out. It simply is not 100% bacteria free.
Sadie D.
N Salt Lake, UT
I LOVE this! I’ve only had this for a week and a half but my skin has never been better! I always look forward to using this. I found mine on Amazon for $65! Great price, but I would happily pay more for this item. I will never travel anywhere without this cleaning brush!
Brittany A.
Normal, IL
I had been looking in to a facial brush system for a while. The Clarsonic was too expensive and the Foreo were not effective for me. This one sat at a great price and though it didn't have many reviews online I jumped for the chance to try it.  It's gentle enough to not irritate my sensitive skin, has a nice design, and the brush lasts 6 months which is a huge bonus. I've been using it for around 2 weeks and my skin feels smooth and I'm glowing. I would recommend this to a friend in a heartbeat.
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
Hi guys how are you all doing !
So I tried this product and I like it cleans my face well works great bush is soft easy to use I recommend it for u guys to try it !
Hailey S.
Cambridge, MN
Love this product. Does wonders for my dry flakey skin due to harsh cold winter weather. Battery is long lasting in this brush. Definitely would be lost without this product
Jessica A.
Denver, CO
This product is amazing to the skin. I have purchased one online and I think the pricing is at a good spot. This exfoliates my skin and cleanses very well. In addition the colors are very bright. The brush head is anti microbial which means that it won't hold germs after washing your face it stays clean and free of germs. To sum it up I do highly recommend this product.
Cinah J.
I have this and I wanted the clarisonic at first, but the sales lady said this one was just as good. I got it home used it and I love it.
Taylor H.
Newland, NC
Has anyone tried the Michael Todd Soniclear Petite Sonic Skin Cleansing System, English Garden, 1 kit that has acne prone skin? I’ve been wanting to try this brush, but don’t want to aggravate my acne.