Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial Cleansing KitsMichael Todd
Soniclear Elite Sonic Skin Cleansing System, Mint Dream, 1 kit

Michael Todd Soniclear Elite Sonic Skin Cleansing System, Mint Dream, 1 kit

Cleaner skin begins with a cleaner brush™+ C-Boost™ Collagen Technology. Enjoy the complete sonic powered cleansing system with built in protection against microbial contamination. Now with C-Boost™, collagen boosting operating mode that delivers pulsating massage to stimulate collagen and; elastin production for more youthful looking skin. The secret behind Soniclear's germ fighting abilities is its exclusive Life™ antimicrobial product protection. Soniclear combines Life's patent-pending organic antimicrobial technology with another EPA registered Lifeantimicrobial to render microbes unable to reproduce and interfere with their uptake of nutrients. Safe, effective and long lasting, the antimicrobial product protection in Soniclear doesn't wash out or wear off so the brushes stay cleaner, fresher for longer. Set Includes: 1 Soniclear Elite

I Would love to try this it looks like exactly what I’ve been needing..❤❤️️?
How well does this work?
Im looking to replace my Clarisonic, how does this compare?
Start your review of Michael Todd Soniclear Elite Sonic Skin Cleansing System, Mint Dream, 1 kit!
Brittany T.
Waldorf, MD
I love this cleansing brush. I’ve had this for about 3 months and I’ve seen such a difference in my skin. My skin has improved drastically because my skin is being cleansed deep down and getting all my leftover makeup out of my pores. I’d recommend this cleaning brush to any and everyone.
Miranda G.
Grayson
I bought this a couple months ago and I really love it! I feel like I get a good deep clean with it. The brush head isn’t too harsh for my skin. This is on the more expensive side, but I would absolutely recommend it!
Tammy H.
This is very easy to use and leaves skin unbelievably soft afterwards. I like it even better than the clarisonic.
lupe A.
Sacramento , CA
didnt really like it i feel like its overpriced it goes on rough the bristles kind of irritated my skin i used it for 2 weeks tge results weren't good like i said too pricey
Mary B.
San Bernardino, CA
This will really help your skin to continue to be healthy and minimize the chances of getting acne if you want something to help you with the acne this is definitely one of the products that will help you. I absolutely love it and I would definitely buy it again and again. Hope this helps someone
Kaitlyn Y.
Cullowhee, NC
This makes my face feel so great and smooth. It surpassed my expectations and well worth the money.
Daiane C.
Dayton, OH
I love that skin cleansing. I use a proper lotion for my skin, after I use my skin is perfect! You can fell better after use that! I completely recommend that product! It can clean really deep, just use slowly and with your favorite lotion for your skin. You will love it!
Alyssa B.
Hacienda Heights, CA
This brush really really helps get deep into my pores while washing my face. I've noticed a huge difference in my skin after using this
Zariawn A.
Norfolk, VA
Everyone should include a cleansing system like this into their skin care routine. This soniclear removes so much dirt and makeup from your face that a regular wash cloth could never remove. I would definitely recommend this system to those with sensitive skin and acne.
Brittany B.
Imperial , MO
I've had the Clarisonic Mia2 for years (which I love) but my love for skincare always has me wanting to try new things; which lead me to purchase the Soniclear Elite. After two weeks of using the Soniclear I was hooked. My skin was smoother, brighter, clearer and more even than ever before. I would recommend the Michael Todd over the Clarisonic hands down; especially if you have combination or breakout prone skin.