MakeupCosmetic ToolsCosmetic Pencil SharpenersMichael Todd

by Michael Todd

Cleaner Skin Begins With A Cleaner Brush. Soniclear is the world's first Sonic Skin Cleansing System to incorporate antimicrobial protection into its brushes to guard against stains and the growth of odor causing bacteria. The antimicrobial used in the Soniclear is registered with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and is considered so unique its use in the Soniclear is the subject of a pending patent. With Antimicrobial Product Protection, the brushes of your Soniclear Elite stay cleaner, fresher longer and will not require replacement as often as unprotected brushes. Our sonic powered, yet gentle daily facial cleansing brush has 6 sonic speeds plus C-Boost pulsating massage, for a customizable cleansing experience to fit your specific skin type and concerns. Soniclear Elite is appropriate for all skin types - dry, normal, oil and mature. Soniclear micro-massages skin to wash away dirt, oil, perspiration and makeup and provides gentle exfoliation for smaller looking pores and squeaky clean skin - for 6 times better cleansing than with hands alone! Soniclear Elite is rechargeable and cordless, with over 60 Minutes of continuous use on a single charge. Use Soniclear Elite to apply your favorite cleanser, or try Soniclear with one of our specially formulated cleansers and scrubs for normal, dry, oily skin or mature skin.

SONIC POWERED yet gentle daily facial and body cleansing, with 6 sonic speeds plus C-Boost pulsating massage, for a customizable cleansing experience to fit your specific skin type and concerns - face brush and body brush included; MICRO-MASSAGES skin to wash away dirt, oil, perspiration and makeup and provides gentle exfoliation for smaller looking pores and squeaky clean skin - 6 times better cleansing than with hands alone; ANTIMICROBIAL PROTECTION keeps your brush head cleaner and fresher for longer, with protection from stains and odor causing bacteria built right into the brush head; WATERPROOF, RECHARGABLE & PORTABLE, provides 60 minutes of continuous use on a single charge, charging cord and cradle included; USE WITH YOUR FAVORITE CLEANSER, or try Soniclear with one of our specially formulated cleansers and scrubs for normal, dry or oily skin

Is this facial brush vegan? Like as far as the bristles?
Start your review of Michael Todd Soniclear Elite Antimicrobial Facial Cleansing Brush System, 6-Speed Sonic Powered Exfoliating Face Brush!
julianne M.
anaheim
I just invested in one of these and it has been an amazing improvement on my life! I have noticed much cleaner smoother skin with a much easier way to clean too!
Emily W.
Hardin, IL
Michael Todd Soniclear Elite Antimicrobial Facial Cleansing Brush System, 6-Speed Sonic Powered Exfoliating Face Brush uploaded by Emily W.
Purchased at: ULTA
A quick way to clean off your makeup residue, dirt and oil after a long tiring day is to use @MichaelToddBeauty Soniclear Elite cleansing brush! It seriously cuts down on half the time it takes to remove your makeup plus it leaves your face feeling smoother, softer and my skin looks so much healthier. I use it daily and I’ve already noticed improvements in my pore-size and my dry patches! Also it’s 100% water submersible which means you can take it in the shower or bath with you which makes it more convenient on days when your in a rush! If your looking to make taking off your makeup easier you can purchase the Soniclear Elite online #michaeltoddbeauty you can thank me later
Brianna T.
Elkhorn, NE
Keeps my skin clear versus using my fingers to clean. No problems with battery life and the heads aren’t super expensive. They are just not available locally so I have to order online but not a huge deal. I personally don’t use the regular head that comes with it and prefer the one for sensitive skin or the cashmere one as those aren’t as irritating to the skin.
Sana K.
Algonquin, IL
Michael Todd Soniclear Elite Antimicrobial Facial Cleansing Brush System, 6-Speed Sonic Powered Exfoliating Face Brush uploaded by Sana K.
Hi everyone 👋So I used this skin cleansing face brush and trust me it’s so good. It strip away dead skin, makeup, dirt and oil better than hands alone. I can’t imagine my beauty routine without it.. totally in love with it..🥰😍
Jen V.
Kelso, WA
Purchased at: ULTA
Just bought this from Ulta, and I love it! When I first started using it I had it up wayyy too high so I thought it was too rough. I went back and used it on another setting, and it's much better. I love that it's waterproof, that it's antimicrobial, and it has so many different heads. I also love that they give you a coupon in the box to get the sensitive head. It's smart on their part as I ended up buying more things from their site since I was paying shipping anyway.
Rebecca
Bronx, NY
Michael Todd Soniclear Elite Antimicrobial Facial Cleansing Brush System, 6-Speed Sonic Powered Exfoliating Face Brush uploaded by Rebecca
This brush has come in handy so much for me! Whether I have to wash my face after a long or I’m just waking up this brush does no joke with washing off all the dirt! My skin has never felt so clean with this brush!
Lauren M.
Elizabeth, NJ
Purchased at: Macy's
I got this at the beginning of the week and I love how gentle the brush is. My skin feels so soft afterwards, I have dry skin and I use it at night. I haven’t tried the body brush head yet so I’m looking forward to that. I do wish it were also battery operated so that you can use it right away when you get it. I have noticed that I’m slightly breaking out in my tzone area since using it, but I think it’s because I’ve never deep cleaned my skin before, so it my be just the oils finally coming to the surface
Ask a question to the Influenster community...