Michael Todd Pumpkin Nutrient Rich Facial Mask uploaded by Giselle S.

BY MICHAEL TODD

"Pumpkin Nutrient Rich Facial Mask - Formulated with vitamin rich pumpkin and a blend of gentle exfoliants, Michael Todd's Pumpkin Nutrient Rich Facial Mask dissolves dead dulling skin cells as it infuses fresh new skin with protective antioxidants and strengthening vitamins. A weekly facial rejuvenating treatment that will leave skin glowing.Key Ingredients & Benefits:Pumpkin Enzyme - Gently exfoliates to smooth fine lines and wrinkles. Dissolves intracellular cement loosing dead dull skin. Nutrient and antioxidant rich for healing and protection.5% Glycolic Acid (AHA) - Known for its' brightening capabilities, transforms dull skin as it smooth's imperfections and tightens. Refines pore size and improves cellular turnover.Sugar Cane and Maple Sugar Extract - Loosens dead cells by dissolving intracellular ""cement"". Stimulate cellular turnover for refreshed complexion.Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Juice - Nature's first aid kit is known for its' soothing, healing and anti-inflammatory properties. - Pumpkin Nutrient Rich Facial Mask" see more...

E_MERY C.
This is an exfoliating mask that is best for normal to oily skin. Be careful if you have sensitive skin or you may want to choose a different formula. It works well, but follow the guidelines and only use every 1-2 weeks to avoid irritation and best done at night as redness may occur. Don't be scared away from this mask, it's a winner.
Brina H.
Affordable and works magic to revive the skin. I have normal/dry skin and during the winter months is when it really acts up, so I tend to reach for products that will replenish and hydrate, as well as exfoliate the dead skin. This mask does it all, and feels luxurious while doing so.
Jen K.
Dyer, IN
Love this mask! I can definitely feel it working when I put it on. It's a warm tingling sensation for about 10 minutes then I wipe it off with a wash cloth. After I use the mask, my face is smooth and some bumps went down in size. I'll continue to keep a tube of this in my skin care collection.
Abigail R.
Atlanta, GA
This mask made my face burn. I really wanted it to work but every time that I’ve used it, it’s made my face hurt really bad. It made my skin really red and irritated too. It’s a great concept but just not my favorite
Alyssa S.
Chesterfield, MI
This mask is a great mask to both exfoliate and moisturize my face. It smells just like pumpkin and looks like pure ground pumpkin puree from the bottle! It definitely will tighten your skin so if you have sensitive skin it may irritate super sensitive skin. Otherwise it is a great glycolic acid peel. I don't always leave it on for an extended period of time and it still appear to leave my skin squeaky clean and tightened from a short application.
Crystal R.
This stuff is amazing!!! I use this mask religiously now! Many have asked me about my skin in the past few days and this is my secret. I stopped using it for a while and then this past weekend I decided to pick it back up and wow what a difference! It gives you this tingling sensation and the results will definitely wow you after just one use. It smooths away fine lines and wrinkles and gives you clear skin instantly. I love this stuff!
Mandy G.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Horrifying! OMG the smell of this stuff is horrendous! t smells like pumpkin and apple butter mixed with a chemical smell. It was so horrible i put 3 stripes down my face and i was just like NO! I can't even with this! I ran and washed it off. I will also say that upon contact with my skin it instantly stung my skin. I threw my deluxe sample in trash where it belonged and went and got my boscia mask out of the drawer and used that instead. NEVER AGAIN!
Andrea B.
San Ramon, CA
This mask not only smells amazing but it does wonders for your skin! I gives you a tingly sensation from the pumpkin enzymes combining with glycolic acid. This mask is good for dissolving impurities like dead skin and clogged pores. It seriously brightness my skin and gives me radiance to my skin and significantly improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles literally after a single use. I would recommend this mask!!
Giselle S.
vero beach, FL
By far my favorite mask EVER. Natural and effective. The stinging on my face assures me that the glycolic acid is working. Pumpkin seeds are also great as a mask I never thought of this combination buy it truly is a wonder I'm a bottle. I can't have enough of Michael Todd 😀
Erin B.
Fitchburg, WI
Amazing mask! I use this in the winter when my skin is dull. It's gentle yet effective if you've used similar masks. Great price for the amount you get. Amazing smell as well! I suggest this to clients who want more natural options.
Crystal R.
Well it's actually in between. It dries a bit yet is still most a little because it's natural. I hope this helps.
Giselle S.
vero beach, FL
I absolutely love this product. My question is, what makes it sting? How much glycolic acid does it contain?
Kelsie S.
Deerfield, WI
Does this mask dry or does it stay pretty moist?
Stephanie V.
Is this a good mask for someone with sensitive skin?
d m.
Hi..i just started using this product to attempt to go with a more natural approach for my anti-aging regimen. How long after using it did you notice a difference in the texture of your skin overall?