Michael Todd Organic Lemon AHA & DMAE Toner uploaded by Diamond Quality  B.Michael Todd Organic Lemon AHA & DMAE Toner uploaded by Jessi W.

BY MICHAEL TODD

Organic Lemon AHA & DMAE Toner - Wipes away any residual impurities left behind by your cleanser and infuses freshly cleaned pores with exfoliants and anti-aging actives while balancing oil production. Ideal for normal, oily and combination skin types.Key Ingredients & Benefits:Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA's) & Citrus Extract - Lightens discolorations and brightens overall complexion, reduces the appearance of pores size, fine lines & wrinkles. Improves rough or uneven textured skin.DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol) - Powerful antioxidants to fight age acceleration. Instant firming and tightening action.Organic Citrus Blend - Antimicrobial to neutralize bacteria and maintain a clear complexion. Regulates over oil production without over drying.Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Juice - Nature's first aid kit is known for its' soothing, healing and anti-inflammatory properties. - Organic Lemon AHA & DMAE Toner see more...

Buy on ULTA
Kristine F.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
I have to admit, I never really understood the point of toner but this is a really nice smelling product. Its a pretty bottle that looks lovely and since I didn't really have any expectation, I would say this it met them ;) It was a sample so I probably wouldn't buy it but then again, I wouldn't buy toner anyway.
Jessi W.
Durham, NC
Love, love. Love this! I've been using it for a couple years now and it is my holy trail toner! It keeps my skin moisturized and clear, without using salicylic acid. Definitely worth a buy
Que S.
First off let me just say this smells amazing!! Made my pores smaller and clear dark spots
Maria J. C.
Hialeah, FL
I LOVE this toner because the key ingredients are Glycolic, Lactic and Malic Acids (Alpha Hydroxy Acids) which helps lighten and brighten the appearance of discolorations in the skin. These said ingredients improves the appearance of pore size, fine lines and wrinkles. It also elps exfoliate the skin to improve the look of rough or uneven textured skin. These are things that truly concern my skin and I have oily/acne prone/sensitive skin and do not find it irritating at all. I love that it tingles a little when I use it on a cotton pad because when I have a blemish it helps dry it out and heal my skin all at the same time.
Taylor N.
Lutz, FL
I love the smell of this. Ive been using this line for years. Worth the steep price. You get a lot of product. Makes your skin feel great.
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
I order a bottle of this every single month. I use it at least twice a day and I love how this makes my skin look and feel. I order this from birchbox for less than 20 dollars and it makes my skin so dewy
Tatiana Eleana V.
6703 NW 7th St. LIM-60550 Miami,FL 33126
Me encanta quiero tenerlo ya buen producto con esto estoy satisfecha đź’‹đź’‹đź’‹forever
Alexis M.
Runnemede , NJ
Amazing products! On the pricier side but you get what you pay for with this brand! :)
Yanely S.
I've been looking for a toner to replace my neutrogena one. It's too drying even for my combo skin. Is This a better alternative? What is you favorite Michael Todd toner?
Kelsey J.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
What age group is this toner best for?