Michael Todd Organic Lemon AHA & DMAE Toner uploaded by Jessi W.Michael Todd Organic Lemon AHA & DMAE Toner uploaded by Diamond Quality  B.

BY MICHAEL TODD

Organic Lemon AHA & DMAE Toner - Wipes away any residual impurities left behind by your cleanser and infuses freshly cleaned pores with exfoliants and anti-aging actives while balancing oil production. Ideal for normal, oily and combination skin types.Key Ingredients & Benefits:Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA's) & Citrus Extract - Lightens discolorations and brightens overall complexion, reduces the appearance of pores size, fine lines & wrinkles. Improves rough or uneven textured skin.DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol) - Powerful antioxidants to fight age acceleration. Instant firming and tightening action.Organic Citrus Blend - Antimicrobial to neutralize bacteria and maintain a clear complexion. Regulates over oil production without over drying.Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Juice - Nature's first aid kit is known for its' soothing, healing and anti-inflammatory properties. - Organic Lemon AHA & DMAE Toner see more...

Carolann C.
Lizella, GA
This is a refreshing toner. Oddly, my bottle (which I ordered online from Ulta) came with a spray applicator. I experimented using this product a few different ways and ultimately decided my favorite use is just after cleansing and before a wash-off clay mask. I've found that applying an AHA before a clay mask helps exfoliate my pores and draw out more impurities. I apply by misting all over the face and neck and lightly patting in until product is absorbed. It leaves no residue. The mist is refreshing and have a light and pleasant citrusy scent.
Kat M.
Watertown, MA
This toner is amazing! It smells deliciously citrusy and gives a really gentle exfoliation. It feels cooling and refreshing on my skin and adds a nice boost of moisture, prepping my skin after I cleanse and before I moisturize. I definitely recommend this toner! And the price point is great!
Courtney P.
My favorite toner and such a great brand. Price is great. Quality of all of the products I have tried is great. I am loyal to this brand for toning and also cleansing. Definitely worth a try. I have bought a number of products.
Gwendolyn W.
Jonesboro , AR
All time favorite toner. I absolutely love this stuff. I’ve repurchased it several times. It gently exfoliates your skin & has ingredients that have anti-aging properties. I’ve bought it from Birchbox, Ulta and Amazon.
Kristine F.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
I have to admit, I never really understood the point of toner but this is a really nice smelling product. Its a pretty bottle that looks lovely and since I didn't really have any expectation, I would say this it met them ;) It was a sample so I probably wouldn't buy it but then again, I wouldn't buy toner anyway.
Maria J C.
Hialeah, FL
I LOVE this toner because the key ingredients are Glycolic, Lactic and Malic Acids (Alpha Hydroxy Acids) which helps lighten and brighten the appearance of discolorations in the skin. These said ingredients improves the appearance of pore size, fine lines and wrinkles. It also elps exfoliate the skin to improve the look of rough or uneven textured skin. These are things that truly concern my skin and I have oily/acne prone/sensitive skin and do not find it irritating at all. I love that it tingles a little when I use it on a cotton pad because when I have a blemish it helps dry it out and heal my skin all at the same time.
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
I order a bottle of this every single month. I use it at least twice a day and I love how this makes my skin look and feel. I order this from birchbox for less than 20 dollars and it makes my skin so dewy
Jessi W.
Durham, NC
Love, love. Love this! I've been using it for a couple years now and it is my holy trail toner! It keeps my skin moisturized and clear, without using salicylic acid. Definitely worth a buy
Heather F.
Fantastic citrus scent, I can FEEL it working and it really removes any last traces of makeup, but I don’t see a HUGE difference in my skin.
Taylor N.
Lutz, FL
I love the smell of this. Ive been using this line for years. Worth the steep price. You get a lot of product. Makes your skin feel great.
Yanely S.
I've been looking for a toner to replace my neutrogena one. It's too drying even for my combo skin. Is This a better alternative? What is you favorite Michael Todd toner?
Kelsey J.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
What age group is this toner best for?

back