BY MICHAEL TODD

Lavender Soniclear Elite Cleansing Deluxe System - Only at ULTA!Cleaner skin begins with a cleaner brush+ C-Boost Collagen Technology. Enjoy the complete sonic powered cleansing system with built in protection against microbial contamination. Now with C-Boost, an optional collagen boosting operating mode that delivers pulsating massage to stimulate collagen & elastin production for more youthful looking skin. For all skin types.Key Benefits & Features:Clinically proven to reduce 99.9% of bacteria after 24 hours compared to untreated controlWater proof with 6 speed settings & 2 brush heads for customizable experienceAutomatic timer standardizes cleansing experience for consistent resultsSonic powered sweeping motion stays within safe range of natural elasticityClinically validated to be up to 6 times more effective than cleansing with hands aloneReplace antimicrobial brushes ever 6 month's verse competitor's every 3 months5 year manufacturer's warrantyC-Boost Collagen Technology:Clinically validated to improve the appearance of fine lines by 84% in 8 weeksClinically validated to improve skin firmness by 70% in 8 weeksClinically validated to improve skin texture by 91% in 8 weeksLavender Soniclear Cleansing Deluxe System Includes:Soniclear Elite Device with C-BoostCharging cradle/Charging CordFacial Brush Head with cover (1 ct.)Body Brush Head with cover (1 ct.)Pedi treatment head (1 ct.)Shower caddyTravel caseExtension handle   - Lavender Soniclear Elite Cleansing Deluxe System see more...

carmine m.
Mountain Top, PA
I absolutely love this product!! I was debating this or the sonicare device. I'm so glad I chose this one! It makes my skin feel amazing like it never felt before. 2016 was the year I learned to take care of my skin. I love the soft attachment for my face! I use this with the revitalift cream cleanser. It's the perfect match!
Krystal B.
I love my Michael Todd. I clean my face twice a week with it and it's very gentle on the skin. Right before my cycle when I have a horrible acne break out, I use this to clean my face and the blemishes disappear. My holy grail!!!
Génesis Q.
I still have not tried it, I need one of these to give my personal opinion, the girl in the room I saw him and asked him what he looked like? And he said wonderful
Karen B.
Las Vegas, NV
I've been using my soniclear for over 2 years now and just purchased the deluxe elite system from HSN & I have to say the upgrades they've made are AMAZING & also the new brush heads they've come out with are PERFECT! So much better than my clarisonic!! I could go on & on about this system, it's literally my holy grail, major key!!
Sabra A.
San Antonio, TX
I've had my Soniclear for about 2 weeks and my skin already looks better. I like that it times you so you don't over so each section of your face. It stays charged for many uses so you don't have to plug it in every night. I've only used the face part so far and will update my review once I have. My face has never been so soft and felt so smooth this quickly from a product.
Susana V.
Katy, TX
Muero lentamente por esto. Lo probe y no dejo de desearlo. Increible y complementa tu rutina de belleza al 1000%❤❤❤
Maria S.
This is my bestfriend. I love this machine. It ckeans ny face so good. It does wonders.
LaShawn W.
Alpharetta, GA
How long can I go between charges? Just picked this up a few months ago