BY MICHAEL TODD

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Clear Bi-Light Acne & Anti-Aging Treatment - Michael Todd's Clear Bi-Light Acne & Anti-Aging Treatment is a safe & effective way to treat mild inflammatory acne. Utilize the same technology dermatologists do to comprehensively kill acne bacteria and speed the blemish healing process. Studies show a 76% improvement for those suffering with moderate inflammatory acne after completing combined blue & red light therapy. Two wavelengths in one device, a comprehensive approach to treat multiple acneic issues blue light is an effective method used to kill propionibacterium (P-acne bacteria), red light stimulates healing response on a cellular level to help clear the blemishes and heal. An alternative to topical drying agents. Clinically proven results: Combination blue & red light therapy is more effective at clearing acne than 5% Benzyl Peroxide. - Clear Bi-Light Acne & Anti-Aging Treatment see more...

Review (1)
Iman S.
W Hempstead, NY
I'm surprised this hasn't been reviewed on here yet. I struggled with hormonal acne, and I was so desperate. Despite how broke I was, whatever money I had went towards acne treatment products. I purchased the blight after watching every video that featured this product on youtube. It was working gradually, then I stopped and switched to oral acne medication which got rid of SO MANY BREAKOUTS, but not that I'm 4 months into my acne medication, I noticed that the acne scars aren't going anywhere, which is why I started using the bilight again. I can definitely tell the difference in my skin.

A lot of spas have the bi-light treatment but you'd have to be standing up and leaning forward towards the machine, this one is so handy. You can use it whenever you want at home.

I got it on sale with a coupon code so I paid $70 and I believe it's going to last me... at least 5 more years. So yeah, it's worth it.