BY MICHAEL TODD

Our intentions, our singing voice, and even our homemade lemonade are pure. Our pores, not so much. Fortunately, this mask from Michael Todd gives us a way to rid our skin of impurities, using natural ingredients we can feel good about. Activated charcoal draws oil, dirt, and pollutants out of skin, while green tea, black willow extract, and a host of vitamins nourish and fortify your complexion. DMAE and hyaluronic acid give skin a moisture boost and minimize the look of fine lines and wrinkle see more...

Alyssa S.
Chesterfield, MI
This mask is great for anyone looking for a gentle mask to clean deep in their pores. Works great alone or with a facial brush. It’s a gel so it not overly think or heavy. I like that the product is organically sourced and reasonably priced. A lot of the products leave out alcohol and other drying agents. I like that the brand not only considers health but environmental issues and how it effects us.
Ashley W.
I use this product daily. It helps remove my makeup at the end of the day as well as cleaning my face and cutting back my mild acne. It’s definitely a must have in my opinion! And it smells good too!
Jenny H.
Whittier, CA
Not what I thought it would be. I was thinking that it was thick cream that drys and then you wash, but in reality it is thin and clear. It does not dry. But it does make my face feel soft. It is a so so product in my opinion.
Justine A.
2046 reviews
I love this charcoal mask from Michael Todd! It is gentle on my sensitive skin but deep cleans and purifies your skin. It also has a great smell. My only complaint is that I wish it were a little thicker. It's more runny than most masks. But it works great and I love it so I'll continue to buy in the future. I first purchased it from Birchbox.
Casey W.
Windermere, FL
I have the whole Michael Todd regimen for acne and this is the only line that has really helped clear up my break outs. I was surprise to see some negative reviews. The smell is not that great, but it's natural. I use this face wash, the blue green algae toner, and carrot serum. I use a scrubber brush for the face wash and my face always feels amazing after!
Amy W.
Bristol, VA
I got this at Ross for a great deal. I loved the Michael Todd Jojoba Charcoal scrub. This not so much. The smell was just overwhelmingly bad. I can't tell that my skin really looks or feels that much better after using it. The smell has kept me from wanting to use it.
Evelyn P.
Ithaca, NY
I bought this to try something that didn't have any harsh chemicals in it. The mask is gentle and easy to use and apply. I bought this in a set and I would say that it was money spent well. I have only skin and it did wonders I would buy again and I would also recommend it.
Emi M.
I'm always looking for skin products that are genuinely good for your skin! Michael Todd has an amazing vegan line and also organic! This charcoal is amazing and makes my skin feel so refreshed afterwards!
Emily W.
Good mask. Definitely not like most charcoal masks that dry tight and really clear out the pores. This is a nice mask if you're into more natural products and the bottle is HUGE! My face feels smooth afterwards, but I don't see it as a miracle product.
Brooke B.
Santa Barbara, CA
Good product, sometimes it over cleans my face and I end up with baby rashes because I have sensitive skin but it works great another con is it stains my shirts every time I use it, they did well with the balance for normal skin types though
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
How do this work is so want to try it
Crystal R.
I currently use the pumpkin mask by Michael Todd but, I'm thinking about trying something different. I recently moved. Can anyone tell me where they purchased this at?
Megan L.
Hi there, so i've been using the same skin regimen for about 5 years now and want to try something new. I've heard good things about Michael Todd and I love the fact it's mostly all natural, are the products worth the price? How fast do you see results with using the products? -Thanks!
Daniella Y.
Does this have a weird scent to it?
Hollie D.
Fayetteville, NC
I've been using the charcoal bar and wanting to dry a charcoal mask. Is this any good compared to the bar?