Michael Todd Charcoal Detox Deep Pore Cleanser

by Michael Todd

"Charcoal Detox Deep Pore Cleanser - A luxurious gel-textured cleanser that gently melts away makeup, dissolves impurities and completely washes away residue without drying out or stripping away at the skin's natural moisture balance. Activated charcoal acts like a magnet and penetrates deeply into pores to gently draw out impurities, resulting in a refreshing sensation and clean, smooth, supple skin. Powerful antioxidants and soothing tea tree oil provide effective anti-aging and blemish healing properties, including the treatment of acne, rosacea and eczema. Removes even the most stubborn makeup. Unclogs pores and eliminates impurities. Gentle exfoliation promotes increased cell turnover. Sulfate free ""no tears"" formula does not irritate eyes. (7.1 oz.) - Charcoal Detox Deep Pore Cleanser"

Michael Todd Charcoal Detox Deep Pore Cleanser is this worth the hype? Will it help with dry skin as well?
Has anyone tried this I want to get it but scared it will be harsh for my skin or make it break out ? Does this really work for normal to oily skin ???
Is this a cleanser you should use daily or will it dry your skin?
Start your review of Michael Todd Charcoal Detox Deep Pore Cleanser!
Product Highlights
“...this enough! it's my favorite face mask ever and it doesn't bother my sensitive skin at all” in reviews
New Westminster
Cleans my skin deeply, my pores are tighter after using this product followed by the toner
Havre boucher, NS
Worked wonders on me. Cleansed my skin and cleared all the oil and dirt on my face
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Morrisville , NC
a year ago
Lisa W. • 3 months ago
Yes ma’am you will love it!!!