Michael Todd Charcoal Detox Deep Pore Cleanser

by Michael Todd

"Charcoal Detox Deep Pore Cleanser - A luxurious gel-textured cleanser that gently melts away makeup, dissolves impurities and completely washes away residue without drying out or stripping away at the skin's natural moisture balance. Activated charcoal acts like a magnet and penetrates deeply into pores to gently draw out impurities, resulting in a refreshing sensation and clean, smooth, supple skin. Powerful antioxidants and soothing tea tree oil provide effective anti-aging and blemish healing properties, including the treatment of acne, rosacea and eczema. Removes even the most stubborn makeup. Unclogs pores and eliminates impurities. Gentle exfoliation promotes increased cell turnover. Sulfate free ""no tears"" formula does not irritate eyes. (7.1 oz.) - Charcoal Detox Deep Pore Cleanser"

Michael Todd Charcoal Detox Deep Pore Cleanser is this worth the hype? Will it help with dry skin as well?
Has anyone tried this I want to get it but scared it will be harsh for my skin or make it break out ? Does this really work for normal to oily skin ???
Is this a cleanser you should use daily or will it dry your skin?
Start your review of Michael Todd Charcoal Detox Deep Pore Cleanser!
Product Highlights
“...this enough! it's my favorite face mask ever and it doesn't bother my sensitive skin at all” in reviews
Dakota Dunes , SD
Michael Todd Charcoal Detox Deep Pore Cleanser uploaded by Penni C.
I've been using this for a month! I use it in the tub. I apply it to a clean face and rinse when I'm getting out. It really cleans my pores and I've noticed the pesky menopause acne is going away! I highly recommend!
Silver springs
Michael Todd Charcoal Detox Deep Pore Cleanser uploaded by kayla P.
Purchased at: Amazon
Works super well made my skin feel awesome, very easy to apply and easy open packaging Michael Todd Charcoal Detox Deep Pore Cleanser #michaeltodd #charcoal #detox
Lovettsville, VA
The BEST GEL CLEANSER I've EVER tried. I loved that the second ingredient was aloe. I didnt even know I loved gel cleansers. This was on sale at Ulta, and I needed something safe for pregnancy but help with breakouts (the charcoal) oh man, has this cleanser impressed me! It's a black gel, with a light tea tree scent. It foams up nicely, softening your face as you wash. It calms my redness, soothes my skin, helps with breakouts and leaves it hydrated. Buy this cleanser if you love gel!
Bronx, NY
Michael Todd Charcoal Detox Deep Pore Cleanser uploaded by Rebecca
Their products work so amazing! I’ve been using this cleanser for about a month now and my skin has never felt so smooth and so clean! Def recommend to anyone with acne prone skin! You will see a difference in your skin 100% with this product!
Ranson, WV
Michael Todd Charcoal Detox Deep Pore Cleanser uploaded by Jenifer P.
I have been trying to find the right skin care products for my personal skin type. I have explored many different products from various brands but I wasn’t completely satisfied with the results or lack of results. I decided to try Michael Todd Beauty for the first time. I have a normal skin type mostly but I do have periods of time when I’m more combination type. This is ideally for oily and acne prone skin. I have really enjoyed using this Michael Todd Charcoal Detox Deep Pore Cleanser. The activated charcoal is what I was drawn to when discovering it. I give this product an A+. This cleaner removes all of the makeup on my face and all the impurities in my skin. The activated charcoal leaves my pores feeling unclogged. My complexion has become brighter, my pores has become less visible and the texture of my skin has improved. The price may turn some people away from buying this product unless they are invested in their skincare routine. I rated this product an A+ because of the improvement in my skin as I have continued to use this cleanser. I have noticed a real difference in the way my skin looks and feels. I would definitely recommend this product because of the improvements I have received from using this product. If you want to try a more affordable charcoal cleanser before investing in something expensive try the Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser
Los Angeles
Michael Todd Charcoal Detox Deep Pore Cleanser uploaded by Shinea J.
I used this face wash about 4 years ago when it went viral in the YouTube makeup community. But once I ran out I never repurchase it. I found it on the shelf at #ulta and decided to repurchase it. Boy am I glad I did!! I’ve been having some hormonal breakouts along my jaw line...at 29 have acne is beyond embarrassing!! After using this face wash a few nights in a row, bam! My acne is cleared up! I love what it does to my skin. Doesn’t leave you feeling dry. So happy I gave Michael Todd Charcoal Detox Deep Pore Cleanser another try!! 😊
San Jose, CA
I bought this like 6-8 months ago and I can't believe that i'm still not out of this product! It lasts for so long for its price and does the job so so well. The only thing that I would stay than could be a "con" is that it does not really remove my makeup like it said it would. I have to do a whole other makeup removing process before washing my face using this. However, I must say that this has been a huge contributor to my acne clearing process and has really helped me over come clogged pores.
Dothan, AL
Michael Todd Charcoal Detox Deep Pore Cleanser uploaded by Charnita F.
I’m absolutely in love with this face cleanser! This is definitely a keeper that I'll continue to use regularly. It’s not often I say this because most cleansers either irritate my sensitive skin or just don’t work that well for me (cause more or don’t reduce breakouts). However, this one has been extremely effective. It has been helping to keep my crazy, excess oil production under control. My skin often gets so oily that people think I’m sweating and I have to embarrassingly tell them that it’s just oil! That hasn’t been an issue since using this for the past month. Also, I haven’t been breaking out nearly as much (1-2 times a week, if that). My skin has been the clearest it has been in quite some time since using this cleanser. Even though this cleanser doesn’t come in a huge bottle (6.7 ounces), I still have about half the bottle left - at least, that’s how it feels (I can’t actually see the level). However, I’m sure this has something to do with the fact that I only use this cleanser at night time - before bed. I use another, exfoliating cleanser, in the mornings to help balance out my skin issues (large pores, oily, acne-prone). This gel creates a nice lather when mixed with water in your hands before applying to your face. It lathers even more and seems to be most effective when used with a face brush (ie. a sonic cleansing brush). I only need a half a pump per use (a little goes a long way), and I definitely can feel a difference in the texture of my skin after using. Plus, my skin just feels cleaner and looks refreshed.
North Charleston
even though this cleanser didn't claim to be specifically for ance, I thought this would help with the ingredients such as tea tree and charcoal but it really didn't make much of a difference at all. just feels like your basic gel cleanser, and I can't say much else about it. it is a big bottle and lasts for a month or 2, but didn't notice my skin looking better in anyway while using this product.
FLUSHING, NY
This cleanser was phenomenal and the effects can be further boosted by using along with Michael Todd's sonic cleanser. This formula really helped keep my acne at bay and assisted with oil control without over drying. It lasted a long time to as it was very thick and lathery.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Morrisville , NC
a year ago
Lisa W. • 3 months ago
Yes ma’am you will love it!!!