Michael Todd Charcoal Detox Deep Pore Cleanser

by Michael Todd

"Charcoal Detox Deep Pore Cleanser - A luxurious gel-textured cleanser that gently melts away makeup, dissolves impurities and completely washes away residue without drying out or stripping away at the skin's natural moisture balance. Activated charcoal acts like a magnet and penetrates deeply into pores to gently draw out impurities, resulting in a refreshing sensation and clean, smooth, supple skin. Powerful antioxidants and soothing tea tree oil provide effective anti-aging and blemish healing properties, including the treatment of acne, rosacea and eczema. Removes even the most stubborn makeup. Unclogs pores and eliminates impurities. Gentle exfoliation promotes increased cell turnover. Sulfate free ""no tears"" formula does not irritate eyes. (7.1 oz.) - Charcoal Detox Deep Pore Cleanser"

Michael Todd Charcoal Detox Deep Pore Cleanser is this worth the hype? Will it help with dry skin as well?
Has anyone tried this I want to get it but scared it will be harsh for my skin or make it break out ? Does this really work for normal to oily skin ???
Is this a cleanser you should use daily or will it dry your skin?
Start your review of Michael Todd Charcoal Detox Deep Pore Cleanser!
Product Highlights
“...this enough! it's my favorite face mask ever and it doesn't bother my sensitive skin at all” in reviews
Portland, OR
I absolutely love this product! I bought it on a whim and fell in love! It goes on like a dream with my facial cleansing brush system (I haven't gotten Michael Todd's version yet) and made my skin feel so clean! The gel smells like charcoal but I think it's a nice, natural scent that doesn't linger. My pores look smaller and it didn't leave me feeling dry. I finished it with my other toner and moisturizer but I will be using this as my cleanser for quite some time!
Acworth, GA
Michael Todd Charcoal Detox Deep Pore Cleanser uploaded by Nerline G.
I received this product to review for free. The only thing that I don't like about it is the smell. It rejuvenates my skin and gives me that glow. It does not lather too well, but it does not dry the skin out either. You will feel the charcoal actively working when you rub it on your face. You will see a big difference within days. I highly recommend this product!
Natchitoches, LA
This cleanser is essential for getting rid of every trace of Halloween makeup. I first use the Michael Todd Grape Seed Cleansing Oil as a precleanse, to cut through and "melt" the makeup on my face. Then I follow up using this Charcoal Detox Cleanser with my Soniclear Elite. The charcoal really helps get every last bit of makeup off my skin, and OUT of my pores. After ward, my skin is so clean, that it's almost like I never had on the heavy Halloween makeup to begin with!
Mountlake Terrace, WA
I love this cleanser. It helps keep my skin under control. I have been using it for about a year now and it makes me face feel nice and clean without it feeling overly dry and stripped. I have acne prone/ oily skin and found that this works really well for it. I don't use it every night though and I have found that works for me.
Wayne, MI
This deep pore cleanser is AMAZING. I love anything with charcoal in it so i was immediately drawn in by that! It does a great good of getting deep down into your pores amd cleaning out all that nasty dirt, oil and any left over makeup! So if you're looking for a new deep cleanser definitely give this a try!
Springfield, PA
This product is absolutely amazing. Gentle, yet effective - something that is super difficult to come by. My skin has changed for the better ever since I started using this cleanser. I recommend it to everyone with adult acne. Much better than the drugstore options that promote their charcoal properties. MT products are organic and cruelty-free!
Parma, OH
Michael Todd Charcoal Detox Deep Pore Cleanser uploaded by Dany B.
I love this cleanser. It doesn't dry out my face and it barely has a scent. The charcoal within this gel cleanser really doesn't pull out all the dirt and impurities that are in my pores. Also it's great for removing makeup as well!
San Marcos, TX
This cleanser (or my sample of it) was a bit runnier than I'd have liked. The charcoal color is attractive, and there's not much of a lather and a fine scent. I don't know that it left my face feeling very clean, but it also didn't leave my skin feeling super-dry either. I would actually say it feels very gentle. Not my favorite, but still good. I look forward to finishing this sample.
Ithaca, NY
I bought this to try something that didn't have any harsh chemicals in it. The cleanser is gentle and easy to use and apply. I bought this in a set and I would say that it was money spent well. I have only skin and it did wonders I would buy again and I would also recommend it.
This works SO WELL! not oily at all and really leaves your face feeling refreshed and clean. it goes on great and i can't rave about this enough! it's my favorite face mask ever and it doesn't bother my sensitive skin at all
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Morrisville , NC
a year ago
Lisa W. • 3 months ago
Yes ma’am you will love it!!!