BY MICHAEL TODD

Blue Green Algae Antibacterial Toner - Blue Green Algae Antibacterial Toner wipes away any residual impurities left behind by your cleanser and infuses freshly cleaned pores with anti-inflammatory minerals, detoxifying nutrients and clarifying actives to balance your skin. Ideal for all skin types.Key Ingredients & Benefits:Organic Kelp - Rich in hydrating minerals to promote healing & protection. Draws out toxins to make room for revitalizing nutrients.Blue Green Algae - Rich in amino acids to strengthen the intracellular structure. Fatty acids rebuild structure, improving tone & elasticity. Stimulates new cell construction to repair damage.Black Willow Extract - Antimicrobial to neutralize bacteria and maintain a clear complexion. Regulates oil production without stripping the skin. Unclogs pores and refines the appearance of pore size.Hyaluronic Acid - Naturally occurring in the skin, powerful humectant to lock in moisture. Plumps and soothes skin, hydrates without greasy residue.Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Juice - Nature's first aid kit is known for its' soothing, healing and anti-inflammatory properties. - Blue Green Algae Antibacterial Toner see more...

Vivian G.
Stuart , FL
I was desperate to find a toner that didn’t burn my skin or cause acne. My skin always felt greasy or super dry after using a lot of brands or would break out so bad. I never felt clean after. I figured I would give this brand a try since it was most organic and free of a lot of added chemicals. THIS IS THE BEST!!! It smells earthy which doesn’t bother me and my skin feels SOOOOO clean and fresh after. It doesn’t break me out because it detoxifies the skin and helps remove any bacteria from the skin. I’ve been using it for about a year now and will continue to use! The bottle is huge and a little goes a long way. I’ve had to only had to buy two in a year because it’s such a big bottle. I highly recommend to anyone who has combo skin and acne.
jules W.
North Olmsted, OH
So I have to be honest Michael Todd was the first owner I have ever used so I really don't have a ton to compare it to. However it really did do as advertised I did feel like my face was cleaner. When I would use this on my face even after washing you could tell that it was removing some extra impurities which is always a good thing so I definitely like the product. It didn't burn my face at all it was really calming and soothing. I felt like my face picked up my moisturizer better after I used a toner. But like I said I can't really compare it to other brands at all. Did you also feel like my skin was more clear when I use this in my skin care regimen.
Carolann C.
Lizella, GA
This is a great toner if you're suffering from active breakouts or cystic acne. The smell is fresh and light, with a slight tea tree scent. While the price is a little steep, the bottle has an applicator on top to prevent the product from rushing out. I highly recommend if you're looking for a toner for oily or acne-prone skin and want to avoid alcohol as an ingredient.
Jaydee j.
East Grand Forks
This product is great for acne and is great for evening out the skin !! I absolutely love this !! I received it as a gift and would recommend it to anyone with acne
Janelle I.
San Antonio , TX
I wanted to find a non irritating toner that wasn't high end. This was definitely a hidden gem. It clears up the last bit of dirt/makeup and doesn't dry me out either. The scent is slightly medicinal, but I love it.
Tiffany ✌.
Scottsdale , AZ
I love Michael Todd. I used it for years! I like switching up products so I haven’t used it in about a year. However, their products are gently enough on my sensitive skin!
Jaclyn B.
THIS. This toner is absolutely incredible. I started using it over a year ago when I started to breakout as an adult. This is the only product that keeps my skin clear consistently. If I skip a few days, it shows. Do yourself a favor: buy this.
Irene B.
I received this as a sample in a Birchbox at a perfect time when I wanted to look into purchasing a new toner! I have been using the green clarins one for a very long time and I felt that my skin was dry after I used it! This product is amazing because a very little goes a long way, there is no alcohol smell, and it does not make my skin all red and irritated like some others do! Thinking about purchasing the full size of it!
Morgan H.
Nashville, TN
I typically use witch hazel as a toner because I try to avoid chemicals on my skin. But if I use a toner, this is my first choice. The smell is fairly mild. It doesn't dry my skin at all or burn like some toners do. It makes me feel very clean and refreshed. Absolutely recommend if you have sensitive skin!
Margo B.
I cannot suggest this product enough!!! To start, a little goes a long way! No need wasting tons of toner on your cotton pad. The smell is amazing and it cleans your face without making it dry or feeling like it's going to crack! Super refreshing on my face and makes my skin feel so clean and clear. And even better, no major stinging like some toners I've used that make your eyes water & tear up!