BY MICHAEL TODD

The innovate Michael Todd Sonic Blend/Sonic Makeup Brush in Pink applies thin, even layers of powder, liquid, and cream based makeups without clumping. The three speeds allows for customized applications and the detachable head is easy to clean. see more...

• Has anyone tried this? Trying to decide TODaY if I want t...1 Answers
  • How does this product work? Does it vibrate and apply the...2 Answers
  • Is this product worth it to apply foundation?1 Answers
Michael Todd Beauty SonicBLEND Makeup Brush
  • "This is an Antimicrobial Sonic Makeup Brush leaves my face looking absolutely flawless! 🌸 I typically like to use brushes that have a bigger head or a beauty sponge, so I wasn't sure how I was going to like this one, BUT it feels amazing on the face! 🌸 It has 3 different speeds and the vibrations feel like a massage on your face...to the point that you don't want to finish applying your foundation 🙈 🌸 I also find that I use less product and finish applying my makeup much quicker. You get up to 400 micro-movements per second 🌸 This is a multipurpose brush, you can apply foundation, contour, setting powder, blush, bronzer and highlight 🌸 It comes with built-in protection against microbial contamination, so it stays cleaner, fresher longer! Isn't that amazing!? The recommendation is to wash it once a week 🌸 It is rechargeable and cordless (no batteries), charge should last 30-60 min of consecutive use, the brush head is detachable and it's easy to clean!" in 6 reviews
I R.
Brooklyn, NY
This Sonicblend by michaeltoddbeauty
Antimicrobial Sonic Makeup Brush is awesome! I have never used a beauty tool other than brushes or my beloved Beauty Blender to apply makeup, and this takes application to another level. At first I was a bit doubtful and thought it may be gimmicky but I am truly impressed by its function. It works with both liquids and powder.
Erin B.
This takes a lot longer than an Artis brush or a beauty blender but I imagine it would work amazingly well on cream products. When I use really liquidy foundations it gets rid of some of the coverage though. Love it when I don't need to rush out the door
Alyssa S.
Chesterfield, MI
Love it so much! Would not go back to a regular brush to apply my foundation! So glad I took the opportunity to upgrade my facial brush and got the special combination package Michael Todd Organics offered. It apples the foundation with such airbrush precision that your makeup looks flawless! I would like to eventually get the other brush heads available to use with this brush. Brush head cleans easy.

I like to put my liquid foundation on a lid because you can't put a dab of it on brush it will fling it everywhere. I use small screw top plastic containers I found in the beauty travel section to dip my brush in the foundation dispensed without making a mess.
Dianne R.
Davenport, FL
Just received this in the mail and I’m in awww already. I always sucked at blending because of how long to took to make sure it was close to perfect but with this I don’t have to worry about that. The price is great for the product.
Janiette leidy H.
am so excited to share this new makeup product with y'all!!! Honestly the Sonic Blend from @michaeltoddbeauty really surprised me! t leaves you with a flawless look to your foundation, plus its rechargeable! It's definitely a must try!!!
Soolmoz T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love my sonic blend! It makes blending out my makeup so easy. No more blending until my hand falls off! I do wish it had some other brush head options for blending in small places such as under eyes but other than that I love everything else about it . Easy to charge, easy to clean, easy to use!
Brittney B.
Minnesota
I LOVE the brush on this - it’s so soft and blends makeup so well! But the product as a whole needs a ton of work. The brush doesn’t sit flat, so it wobbles around like crazy. If there weren’t design issues with it, I would be obsessed!
Madison L.
I have been wanting to try this brush out for a really long time and I finally got the chance to. I am very impressed with this product. I used this product to apply my foundation. I had natural looking airbrushed results. I highly recommend trying this product out.
JoAnna E.
Houston
This brush does give a nice finish and is extremely easy to use! It has 3 different settings from fast, faster, fastest! I love how long my makeup stays on when I use this brush! It works well with most foundations! It is very pricey for what it does but It is so pretty and girly that it was worth the money for me!
Mariana R.
YASSS Micheal Todd Beauty 💜 This brush is simply amazing! I’ve wanted to try it forever & finally have! Exceeded my expectations! Apply makeup has literally never been so easy💜
Abigail D.
Colfax, WI
Michael Todd Beauty SonicBLEND Makeup Brush has anyone used this? Debating on purchasing!
Najiyah W.
How does this product work? Does it vibrate and apply the products really well without caking up?
Caroline W.
Midlothian, VA
How long does the brush last? It's so expensive I don't know if it's worth it.
Denise C.
Omg do i need this? i been using the beauty blender sponge and the only brush i used is from IT Cosmetics and i love it but will this make the foundation blend better?
Sarah T.
Frisco, TX
Is this product worth it to apply foundation?