BY MICHAEL TODD

The innovate Michael Todd Sonic Blend/Sonic Makeup Brush in Pink applies thin, even layers of powder, liquid, and cream based makeups without clumping. The three speeds allows for customized applications and the detachable head is easy to clean. see more...

• Has anyone tried this? Trying to decide TODaY if I want t...1 Answers
  • How does this product work? Does it vibrate and apply the...2 Answers
  • is this product rough on the skin?1 Answers
Michael Todd Beauty SonicBLEND Makeup Brush
  • "This is an Antimicrobial Sonic Makeup Brush leaves my face looking absolutely flawless! 🌸 I typically like to use brushes that have a bigger head or a beauty sponge, so I wasn't sure how I was going to like this one, BUT it feels amazing on the face! 🌸 It has 3 different speeds and the vibrations feel like a massage on your face...to the point that you don't want to finish applying your foundation 🙈 🌸 I also find that I use less product and finish applying my makeup much quicker. You get up to 400 micro-movements per second 🌸 This is a multipurpose brush, you can apply foundation, contour, setting powder, blush, bronzer and highlight 🌸 It comes with built-in protection against microbial contamination, so it stays cleaner, fresher longer! Isn't that amazing!? The recommendation is to wash it once a week 🌸 It is rechargeable and cordless (no batteries), charge should last 30-60 min of consecutive use, the brush head is detachable and it's easy to clean!" in 6 reviews
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
@michaeltoddbeauty SonicBlend is honestly the most amazing beauty tool I have ever used. It took me a few times to get use to the SonicBlend I honestly didn’t like it at first but after using it a few times and trying different ways because it is hard to get use to a brush that moves on its on lol It makes my foundation look flawless! It also took me a while to realize It has 3 different speeds which makes the head of the brush move in 3 different ways so you can find your perfect way to apply foundation. It has 400 micro movements per second, smart 3D flaw fill, sonic movements which can amazing. As I had to do I’m sure everyone has to use it a few times to get use to all that. But after you do it’s pure flawless application! I LOVE my @michaeltoddbeauty SonicBlend and I’m so grateful to have it! I would recommend it for sure. This would make a perfect CHRISTMAS GIFT FOR ANY BEAUTY LOVER!
Lisa W.
Hixson, TN
I just got this product in the mail yesterday and I think I'm in love with it! I used so much less foundation than I would have used using a brush. I think this gadget beats out my other electric foundation device because it gave me more of an air brushed finish. It's a little on the pricey side but it's well worth it (you can get it on HSN on easy pay though). I highly recommend. Useable for cream and liquid foundations (I don't use powder) and you can also use it to blend your under eye concealer/highlights!
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
I'm almost ashamed to admit that I expected this brush to fail. I've tested and reviewed so many beauty tools and brushes that have great concepts but fail in their execution. The first time I used this brush, I dotted some foundation on my face and... "No WAY!!" 😱. .
It's unbelievable to me how effortlessly this brush blends both liquid and powder products. .
You know all of those tutorials you spend time watching? They're totally doable! This brush does the work for you. I know I sound like a salesman but I promise you, my enthusiasm in 100% genuine. I 💜 this brush like Kanye West loves himself 😜
Erica H.
Grove Hill, AL
One of my favorite things is to be able to do my make effortlessly and efficiently. I believe that this sonic blend would do the trick for me. I've had my eyes on this bad boy for months now, and I hope to receive this for the holidays. It can be purchased at ULTA and I would love this in Rose Gold! #crushing #gifts #happyChristmas #GiftCrush #MichaelTodd #flawless #beauty #makeup #makeuplover #dream
Sharlene T.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I absolutely love this makeup brush! It blends foundation so seamlessly and leaves your makeup looking flawless! It gives an airbrushed effect! It also blends concealer and contour in really well too. This item is a bit pricey, but it is worth it. I was lucky enough to get it in PR and I am so grateful that I did!
Soolmoz T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love my sonic blend! It makes blending out my makeup so easy. No more blending until my hand falls off! I do wish it had some other brush head options for blending in small places such as under eyes but other than that I love everything else about it . Easy to charge, easy to clean, easy to use!
Ana V.
Blue Island, IL
I recently got this :) i used alot to blend my foundation:) i love the it blends like you Airbrush your face... i love the end result every single time:) my only problem is the battery dies so quick:/ but overall its amazing:)
Christie B.
Chester, PA
A good makeup brush but a little pricey for the way it blends out liquify foundations. If a foundation is whipped or thicker, it is fine but anything thinner than that it leaves streaky.
JoAnna E.
Houston
This brush does give a nice finish and is extremely easy to use! It has 3 different settings from fast, faster, fastest! I love how long my makeup stays on when I use this brush! It works well with most foundations! It is very pricey for what it does but It is so pretty and girly that it was worth the money for me!
Brittney B.
Minnesota
I LOVE the brush on this - it’s so soft and blends makeup so well! But the product as a whole needs a ton of work. The brush doesn’t sit flat, so it wobbles around like crazy. If there weren’t design issues with it, I would be obsessed!
Abigail D.
Colfax, WI
Michael Todd Beauty SonicBLEND Makeup Brush has anyone used this? Debating on purchasing!
Caroline W.
Midlothian, VA
How long does the brush last? It's so expensive I don't know if it's worth it.
Najiyah W.
How does this product work? Does it vibrate and apply the products really well without caking up?
Paula C.
Is it better than a beauty blender?
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
Has anyone tried this? Trying to decide TODaY if I want to get it. I got a coupon from glossybox for $45 off so Michael Todd Beauty SonicBLEND Makeup Brush