Michael Season's Kettle Cooked Lightly Salted Potato Chips, 2 Ounce Bags (Pack of 24)

BY MICHAEL SEASON'S

Zavionte H.
Durham, NC
I haven't had these but I hear they are low in fat and good, so if you're trying to not get chips that's heavy in fat you should get these. I have had the cape cod kettle chips and the brand I look of that one is the jalapeño cheddar.
Annabell P.
Kettle Cooked chips are one of my favorite brands. They are healthy and aren't very heavy on fat. Thats what I like about them.
Gladys E.
I like this chips because they don't fill to fat and have a small amount of slat witch you can say it.is a bit healthier.
julia E.
Pittsburgh, PA
Are these good?! Should I buy them?