Michael O'Rourke Rock Your Hair Size Matters Big Volume Root Pump uploaded by Brandy D.Michael O'Rourke Rock Your Hair Size Matters Big Volume Root Pump uploaded by Katie B.

BY MICHAEL O'ROURKE ROCK YOUR HAIR

Big Volume Only sold in professional salons Additional Product Information We are not associated or affiliated with Michael O Rourke Hair® and are not a licensed retailer of Michael O Rourke Hair®. Michael O Rourke Hair® guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Michael O Rourke Hair® product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

• Does this add good volume to hair need something to add volume wi...1 Answers
  • I bought this because I thought the can was cool. Did anyone else...3 Answers
  • "Super great product my favorite product out of the whole line." in 1 review
  • "I have thin, fine hair and this products does provide extra volume without too much weight." in 1 review
  • "It is not to hard of hold and I think it works we well if you are styling your hair and want some volume and hold without the crunchyness. " in 1 review
Katie B.
Saint Cloud, FL
I bought this the other day at a convention for $5. I was wary because I don't like mousse for hair because it makes me hair hard and crunchy. But for the $5 sale price, I thought why not. Plus my mom raves over this brand. I used it after I got out of the shower on wet hair. You're supposed to spray it directly on your roots so it adds volume while you blow dry. I like this product. Instead of the traditional mousse application method of slathering it in your hair with your hands, this can has an aerosol top so you can spray directly on your hair. It's not thick and it's not sticky. It added volume and my hair was not crunchy or hard. I will definitely be buying this again in the future. I took away one star because the original price for this is kinda pricey but it will be worth it.
Rachel P.
CALHOUN, LA
I bought this on a whim while visiting the on post exchange store (military base). I have thin, fine hair and this products does provide extra volume without too much weight. There is a tendency to add too much which then does make my hair feel slightly heavy, but if i don't over do it then my hair usually has volume.
The packaging is nice and high quality. And this stuff smells great!
Sibyl B.
Clovis, CA
I bought this hairspray quite a while ago because I thought the can was really cool and it turns out the product is great as well. It is not to hard of hold and I think it works we well if you are styling your hair and want some volume and hold without the crunchyness.
Kristi M.
Super great product my favorite product out of the whole line. Really pumps up volume weather you have fine or thick hair. Can get sticky if you use too much though and usually have to wash my hair the next day.
Sasha L.
I been using this for a year since my hair is so fine , and I love it ! Easy to use and last for long ( the use of it and the length of product life )
Wendy J.
Hayesville, OH
This gives my fine thin hair extra volume, I really like this product and use it everyday. The packaging is awesome and it smells great!
Kim T.
I like this stuff but be careful how much you use in it. It can get sticky and weigh your hair down if you use too much.
Lorena G.
Woodhaven, NY
Keeps my hair full and with volume especially since I have thin hair. Not a product a i regret purchasing.
Sibyl B.
Clovis, CA
I bought this because I thought the can was cool. Did anyone else do the same thing?
alyssa b.
Frankfort, KY
Does this add good volume to hair need something to add volume with the messy look?