Rock Your Best Hair Yet!!! Paraben Free. Sulfate Free. Formaldehyde Free Protects heat styled, color treated and chemically processed hair. .

Is this a good hair product?
Start your review of Michael O'Rourke Rock Your Hair Miracle Leave-In Conditioner Weightless Detangler!
How would you rate this product?
5 months agoSpanish Fort
This product is so good and useful. It can be used as the stated leave in weightless detangler, but also when you style your hair and have flyaways, just spray this on your hair and you are so good to go. Fair price, not too strong scent.
9 months agoManteca , CA
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Such a great detangler. Once I put it in I leave it for 2 mins and it’s so easy to brush out. Packaging is so cute and I will be recommending to others. Will be repurchasing. 100%satisfied
2 years ago
This product is amazing! It makes brushing out teased hair so easy, I even use it right when I get out of the shower so my hair is easier to brush out. It also smells really nice too!
3 years agoDefiance , OH
you really cant beat the price of this. its remotely comparible to TIGI but on a budget. great leave in conditioner. I would suggest more for normal or dry hair.
2 years agoDublin, TX
this stuff works AMAZING as a detangler but I don't notice much on the conditioning side of it
a year ago
This product is super easy to apply. I was a bit doubtful before I bought it since the leave in conditioners that I’ve used before did not work very well. But once I started using this product, I was satisfied by the result. This helps detangle my hair. I usually use it after taking a shower. This product is definitely one of my favorite products. Though it is a little pricey for a conditioner, it’s worth it.