BY MICHAEL O'ROURKE ROCK YOUR HAIR

Big Hair Rocks! Long Lasting Hold 2 Get Bigger, Thicker, Fuller Hair! Does Your Hair Rock see more...

Megan M.
This hairspray is great and so cute! It holds extra strong so your hair won’t budge until you wash it out. It’s perfect for dancers and holds up in all weather conditions and through sweat. It smells good too and doesn’t weigh down your hair or get sticky or crunchy. Is great!
Samantha S.
Hampshire, IL
Ok so I am torn between this product. I love love love the hairspray. It's like liquid concrete... but because is so strong it clogs! I have tried soaking in warm water and nothin.. now I have two almost full bottles of this spray that I can't use! Boo!
Brianna S.
Walker, LA
I use this hair spray for my cheer competitions because we have to tease our hair. It gives great hold and great volume. I love this stuff! You can usually find it on sale at Walmart which is a plus
Suelinn B.
Elkins, WV
Firm hold and not an overpowering strong smell. This is very expensive but got this for 3.00 at Kmart. The best about being a sales shopper. Michael O'Rourke Rock Your Hair Mega Volume Super Firm Hairspray, 12 oz
Tausha P.
This is one of my least favorite hair products I have ever purchased. Although it does hold the hair well, it leave white flakes EVERYWHERE in your hair. It makes me look as if I have a very bad case of dandruff. Would not recommend or purchase again.
Caity R.
Cave Junction, OR
Nope. Didn't like this product. Made my hair look crunchy and dirty. This product might work better for someone with darker and thicker hair. I wont purchase this. I wont recommend this. The packaging is very cute and it doesnt smell awful it just didnt preform well on me
Amanda S.
I sometimes sport a pompadour. Having a double undercut on the sides and this does an amazing job at holding my hair in place! Downfall is it is very sticky and clings to surfaces which makes it hard to clean up.
kiesha c.
New Albany, IN
Crunch but i love the volume! Pricey but its worth the outcome! I like the instant results but not something to do for an all day event! Maybe a night outing or pictures.
Rosana  V.
I personally love for a hairspray to hold my hair especially in events that are long last for a couple of hours. I would totally love a sample!
Kala F.
Hot Springs, AR
The most amazing, firm-holding hair spray that I've found. This stuff really holds your hair in place and lasts all day. I love it!!!
Rosana  V.
Does anyone recommend this hairspray?
Jillian C.
Does this hold well? Does it weigh your hair down at all?

back