Michael O'Rourke Rock Your Hair Mega Volume Super Firm Hairspray, 12 oz uploaded by Onna K.Michael O'Rourke Rock Your Hair Mega Volume Super Firm Hairspray, 12 oz uploaded by Suelinn B.Michael O'Rourke Rock Your Hair Mega Volume Super Firm Hairspray, 12 oz uploaded by emily P.

BY MICHAEL O'ROURKE ROCK YOUR HAIR

Big Hair Rocks! Long Lasting Hold 2 Get Bigger, Thicker, Fuller Hair! Does Your Hair Rock see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Samantha S.
Hampshire, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok so I am torn between this product. I love love love the hairspray. It's like liquid concrete... but because is so strong it clogs! I have tried soaking in warm water and nothin.. now I have two almost full bottles of this spray that I can't use! Boo!
Suelinn B.
Elkins, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Firm hold and not an overpowering strong smell. This is very expensive but got this for 3.00 at Kmart. The best about being a sales shopper. Michael O'Rourke Rock Your Hair Mega Volume Super Firm Hairspray, 12 oz
Tausha P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my least favorite hair products I have ever purchased. Although it does hold the hair well, it leave white flakes EVERYWHERE in your hair. It makes me look as if I have a very bad case of dandruff. Would not recommend or purchase again.
Caity R.
Cave junction, OR
Nope. Didn't like this product. Made my hair look crunchy and dirty. This product might work better for someone with darker and thicker hair. I wont purchase this. I wont recommend this. The packaging is very cute and it doesnt smell awful it just didnt preform well on me
Karen D.
Ferris, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Worst hairspray I’ve ever purchased! So expensive for it not to work! It left a million white dots I️n my hair every time I️ used it
johanna b.
Gloucester Cy, NJ
One of the best hairsprays I own! Being a competition cheerleader and now going to beauty school. Very light
Kala F.
Hot Springs, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
The most amazing, firm-holding hair spray that I've found. This stuff really holds your hair in place and lasts all day. I love it!!!
Amanda S.
I sometimes sport a pompadour. Having a double undercut on the sides and this does an amazing job at holding my hair in place! Downfall is it is very sticky and clings to surfaces which makes it hard to clean up.
kiesha c.
New Albany, IN
Crunch but i love the volume! Pricey but its worth the outcome! I like the instant results but not something to do for an all day event! Maybe a night outing or pictures.
Rosana  V.
I personally love for a hairspray to hold my hair especially in events that are long last for a couple of hours. I would totally love a sample!
Rosana  V.
Does anyone recommend this hairspray?