BY MICHAEL O'ROURKE ROCK YOUR HAIR

Get Long Lasting Heat Styled Curls that Hold All Day and All Night Long! Heat Styled Curls 2 Long Lasting see more...

• How well does this work? And is it a product that is good for cur...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Samantha S.
Hampshire, IL
This stiff is amazing! Literally. Amazing! Spray this on your hair before curling it.. you hair will last all day long!! And if you don't move much when you sleep. It will still look good the next day... it's pillow proof lol
Whitney M.
Scurry , TX
Best stuff ever!
Helps hold my curls and makes them last ALL day.
I helped style hair at a wedding, used this on all of the ladies and everyone's hair looked amazing all night long! :)
Erin E.
South Lyon, MI
I borrowed this from a friend and WOW! It really helped add volume to my curls and helped them stay all day and not fall limp. I also sort of rolled up and pined my curls for the next day and they were good the whole next day too! I will definitely be buying my own bottle of this. I have really long hair that varies in thickness but is mostly thick, i also have brittle hair that suffers from a lot of breakage, and is color treated, and any humidity usually means so long to my hairstyle... But this kept my large curls in.
Gaby R.
This product ensures long lasting curls and it means business. I took this picture after 12hours of being out and about. Given my hair natural holds curls well , this product really made them last all day. This spray has a pleasant sweet smell and leaves hair soft (it's not sticky or crunchy). Also was a great heat protectant and reduced how hot my hair felt while curling. I believe I spent around $15
Brittiany S.
My hair is super fine and I have such trouble keepingit curled. Typically without product, the curl will be gone within an hour. With this product I get all day curls that are beautiful and natural.
Bobbie M.
I bought this stuff at Walmart a few months ago. If I could keep my hair from sticking to my iron when curling, this would be wonderful. It smells great, it holds ALL DAY and then some. I was scared of the price but it was absolutely worth it. I do recommend this!
Emely J.
Bronx, NY
I really love this product! I went to an ipsy event and happen to run by this product and bought to give it a try and WOW! I'm the type of person who HATES hair spray so I'm glad I found this it really keeps your curls in without the nasty feeling like hairspray.
Nicole S.
Henderson, NV
I bought this from Sally's about 3 weeks ago. I used it for the first time the other day and I loved it. It really helped hold my curls all day. You're supposed to spray into your hair before you curl, but I found that my hair got stuck together and it was hard to brush through. I suggest separating your hair into sections first then spray the product on your brush and brush it through your hair.
Annika S.
Rapid City, SD
Love this! It helps add volume to my curls when I'm curling my hair so it doesn't fall flat. I have colored medium length hair! It helps against thermal protection, so it helps protect my hair from being absolutely damaged again.
Devon C.
Raleigh, NC
Love how I can start with my naturally curly hair as pictured and use this product to turn it into hair from a magazine ad. It doesn't make hair stiff or crunchy (curly girl's nightmare) and it smells so so good!
Hannah P.
Ariton, AL
How well does this work? And is it a product that is good for curling irons?