Michael O'Rourke Rock Your Hair Girls with Curls Curl Creme, 5 fl oz

Wrangle Your Crazy Curls! Define 2 Separate 3 Control Turn frizzy unruly curls into soft, shiny manageable curls that will keep heads turning all day long!

where can I buy Girls with Curls Rock your hair
How does this work with wavy hair?
Start your review of Michael O'Rourke Rock Your Hair Girls with Curls Curl Creme, 5 fl oz!
Michael O'Rourke Rock Your Hair Girls with Curls Curl Creme, 5 fl oz uploaded by Azucena R.
It's extremely hard for me to actually find a good product for my hair. My hair i very wierd like it'll be really thin, but also very fizzy. This product is a little expensive, but for the outcome of it it's totally worth it! oh by the way i carry it in my bag that's how much I love it!
Batavia, OH
I really love what this cream does to my curls. It makes them perfectly curled without making them look scrunched or oily. As long as I only use a very small amount and work it through the ends, it doesn't make my hair greasy; that's a must for me since I try my best to go 3-4 days between washes and tend to workout a lot. Don't need the greasy look when I have work everyday!
Russellville, AL
Love how easy this product has made fixing my hair! I apply it to wet/damp hair at night, let it air dry in a bun and wake up with beautiful curls and volume! Only down side is my pump broke after the first use. I just pulled the top off and dipped it out but for the price of the product it's a little aggravating to have to do that.
Jersey city
Michael O'Rourke Rock Your Hair Girls with Curls Curl Creme, 5 fl oz uploaded by Jessica E.
Primera ves que uso este producto esta espectacular para mis ondas salvajes woowwwwww porque no lo encontré antes y lo mejor por un buen precio original cuesta 15 y lo encontré por 8 lo volvería a comprar espero lo encuentre de nuevo porque lo amooooooooooooooooo.
Lodi, OH
I recently cut off 10 inches of my hair and didn't know how to style my new short cut, a lady at the beauty store told me this product had good results with most customers so I decided to try it - and I'm SO glad I did! It gives my naturally wavey hair just the little extra hold that it needs without making it hard or tangled! It gives me soft, natural looking curls all day long!
Ogden, UT
This product works so well, the powder from this line is also great for volume together with the spray. The packaging is also really cute, I love it! I have naturally curly hair, & this helps accentuate my waves to stay frizz-free all day.
Peoria, AZ
This stuff is great for short hair with tight curls, or long hair with gentle waves. I haven't found it to provide great curls on my daughters medium length hair. The scent is amazing!
Roswell , GA
It's hard for me to find a good product! I found this and wow! I have curly/wavy hair and it's hard go find something that won't weight it down.
Naples, TX
Love this stuff! I was able to replace my hair gel with this. It keeps my curls from getting frizzy and keeps their shape all day long!
Baldwin Park, CA
Absolutely love this stuff. Keeps hair curled throughout the day. Its a must 4 any occasion.