BY MICHAEL O'ROURKE ROCK YOUR HAIR

Weightless Deep Penetrating Conditioner Delivers Maximum Body, Volume, & Lift. For all Hair Types that Require Conditioning Benefits Without Added Weight. Sulfate & Paraben Free. Detangling Benefits Without Adding Weight. Color Safe Formula that Nourishes & Protects. . see more...

Margaret  S.
Seattle, WA
This conditioner made my hair silky and smooth. Not what I completely expected. The only problem was it irritated my sensitive scalp. So if you have sensitive skin I don't completely recommend this product, but it will probably work for most.
Kristi M.
Best products ever for great prices! Michael O'Rourke is the best. Saw him in birmingham. The shampoo and conditioner are amazing gave my hair a to of volume.
Raven S.
Lenoir, NC
His products are always amazing. I know if the powder works wonders they all prob work really well. Worth a shot!!
marissa a.
Wheeling, WV
Love love love this. Great price and and smells fantastic. Works great and no tangles when using
Taylor T.
I absolutely love rock your hair products! The conditioner is great along with the shampoo!
Jessica M.
Chippewa Lake, MI
He has the best products. I loved this conditioner worked great worth the buy!!!!
Dila K.
Sacramento, CA
I love it!! Volume is outrageous!! Great when wanting that pow when having curls
Melissa C.
London, ON
This conditioner is amazing! My hair is so soft and i didn't even need product after washing. My hair is full, shiny and soft with no sign of frizz! The bottle is even blinged out! The conditioner has a pleasant apple like scent and rinses out very clean with no residue