BY MICHAEL KORS

Samantha B.
Brunswick , Ga
I absolutely love this watch. Very stylish. A very good price. The warranty on these watches are amazing.
Patricia M.
Tarrytown, NY
Great watch for everyday, a little on the bid aide. Not a slim looking kind of watch . Very fashion forward and goes with pretty much anything
Cassandra L.
Park Forest, IL
Love!!! This was my actual first watch and I was always so excited to just style and pair with any look retailed for about $250 the quality does wear after awhile so they do recommend not putting lotion or perfume on the area where the watch will be because the gold tends to wear off but I love it and I recommend this being your first watch very classic and simple
Jaqueline M.
Pomona
This can be called one of my favorite brands ! I absolutely love it ! I own many things from Michael Kors . I absolutely get for what i pay for . Some things may be affordable , but it all depends on the person wether they would spend money like that or not.
Becky S.
I absolutely love my Michael Kors watches. I bought this one in yellow gold replacing my last one that was accidentally cracked. These watches are timeless, pardon the pun, but seriously they will never go out of style.
Emily G.
Coraopolis, PA
Love my new MK watch. Works great, fits perfectly. It was 25% off and super affordable. So far I have nothing bad to say. MK hasn’t disappointed me yet, I’ll continue purchasing from this designer!
Seena G.
Mesquite , TX
I love my watch!! I only have one MK watch and I wear it everyday!!! I feel so naked without this watch.
Nathalie R.
Favorite watch ever. Unfortunately it got stolen from me. I loved it. The color and size was perfect for my hand. It worked pretty well for the time I had it. And o liked that it wasn’t really heavy.
Nadia D.
London, ['', '', '']
Great! No disappointment whatsoever, thankfully. Quite bulky but it catches everyone’s eye, which I love so I cannot complain.
Kassie M.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Beautiful color, beautiful design. Compliments any outfit. Works perfect and I get many compliments on it.