BY MICHAEL KORS

Crissy A.
This watch is beautiful and looks good with everything. I like that it has the date as well as military time on it. It made it very convenient for my job when I would have to look at those often. The watch is also very well made and I haven’t had any issues with it since I got it 2 or 3 years ago. I feel that the price is reasonable for the quality of the product.
Kellie K.
Staten Island, NY
I am in love with this watch. It goes so well with other gold accessories and with all outfits. I have worn this on almost a daily basis and it is just as brand new so the material is very durable.
Jaqueline M.
Pomona
This can be called one of my favorite brands ! I absolutely love it ! I own many things from Michael Kors . I absolutely get for what i pay for . Some things may be affordable , but it all depends on the person wether they would spend money like that or not.
Becky S.
I absolutely love my Michael Kors watches. I bought this one in yellow gold replacing my last one that was accidentally cracked. These watches are timeless, pardon the pun, but seriously they will never go out of style.
Emily G.
Aliquippa, PA
Love my new MK watch. Works great, fits perfectly. It was 25% off and super affordable. So far I have nothing bad to say. MK hasn’t disappointed me yet, I’ll continue purchasing from this designer!
Seena G.
Mesquite , TX
I love my watch!! I only have one MK watch and I wear it everyday!!! I feel so naked without this watch.
Nathalie R.
Favorite watch ever. Unfortunately it got stolen from me. I loved it. The color and size was perfect for my hand. It worked pretty well for the time I had it. And o liked that it wasn’t really heavy.
Nadia D.
London, ['', '', '']
Great! No disappointment whatsoever, thankfully. Quite bulky but it catches everyone’s eye, which I love so I cannot complain.
Kassie M.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Beautiful color, beautiful design. Compliments any outfit. Works perfect and I get many compliments on it.
Jasmine V.
Woodbridge, NJ
This watch is very attractive and it's perfect to wear for any occasion. It's not too flashy and it's not too modest either. For the quality, I would say the watch is appropriately priced.