BY MICHAEL KORS

Emily G.
Aliquippa, PA
Love my new MK watch. Works great, fits perfectly. It was 25% off and super affordable. So far I have nothing bad to say. MK hasn’t disappointed me yet, I’ll continue purchasing from this designer!
Cassandra L.
Park Forest, IL
Love!!! This was my actual first watch and I was always so excited to just style and pair with any look retailed for about $250 the quality does wear after awhile so they do recommend not putting lotion or perfume on the area where the watch will be because the gold tends to wear off but I love it and I recommend this being your first watch very classic and simple
Jasmine V.
Woodbridge, NJ
This watch is very attractive and it's perfect to wear for any occasion. It's not too flashy and it's not too modest either. For the quality, I would say the watch is appropriately priced.
Patricia M.
Tarrytown, NY
Great watch for everyday, a little on the bid aide. Not a slim looking kind of watch . Very fashion forward and goes with pretty much anything
Kassie M.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Beautiful color, beautiful design. Compliments any outfit. Works perfect and I get many compliments on it.
Samantha B.
Brunswick , Ga
I absolutely love this watch. Very stylish. A very good price. The warranty on these watches are amazing.
Seena G.
Mesquite , TX
I love my watch!! I only have one MK watch and I wear it everyday!!! I feel so naked without this watch.
Nathalie R.
Favorite watch ever. Unfortunately it got stolen from me. I loved it. The color and size was perfect for my hand. It worked pretty well for the time I had it. And o liked that it wasn’t really heavy.
Nadia D.
London, ['', '', '']
Great! No disappointment whatsoever, thankfully. Quite bulky but it catches everyone’s eye, which I love so I cannot complain.