MICHAEL Michael Kors Small Leather Phone Crossbody

MICHAEL Michael Kors Small Leather Phone CrossbodyulliDimensions 7W x 1D x 4.5H /liliExterior tech pocket interior zip pocket five interior slip pockets 11 interior credit card pockets/liliFits up to iPhone 7 and 8/liliWeb ID 3486103/li/ul

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MICHAEL Michael Kors Small Leather Phone Crossbody!
Lennart G.
New Rochelle, NY
MICHAEL Michael Kors Small Leather Phone Crossbody uploaded by Lennart G.
Cute size for a bag. I also love the gold details and the design. It’s not flashy and the design looks good in any color
Holly M.
I received this as a gift for Christmas. It’s great for running errands, and keeps the necessities— phone, credit cards, zip pocket for money. Perfect sized bag that every woman should have.
Alexis W.
North Port
I bought the complete white version of this bag. It's my go to purse, normally I use a big bag, but when I'm on the go and just need to run this bag is the best. Amazing for when I'm at Disney or Universal. It still fits a lot in it! And the phone holder on the back of the purse is the absolute best!

Looking for your answer?