MICHAEL Michael Kors 'Small Jet Set' Wristlet - Black uploaded by Kayja E.

MICHAEL Michael Kors 'Small Jet Set' Wristlet - Black

Understated logo stamps march across a pebbled-leather wristlet branded by a raised workwear-inspired logo patch. Color(s): black, gold, rose gold. Brand: MICHAEL Michael Kors. Style Name: MICHAEL Michael Kors 'Small Jet Set' Wristlet. Style Number: 899693. see more...

Nicola R.
Iowa City, IA
I love my little wristlet it’s so much easier to carry this around when I am out with my friends as opposed to a big bag. I don’t put much in it just money, cards, and a lip gloss, but that’s enough for me.
shannon s.
Perfect for going out. It’s small but able to hold the important things you may need. phone license wallet etc. Very worth i.t and I got i.t at a great price. would definitely buy more products again!
Megan T.
Muncie, IN
Absolutely love this jet set wristlet! It holds everything that I need including my phone in one convenient place. Picked it up at an outlet mall for a very reasonable price!
Kayja E.
Springfield , MA
I highly recommend. I got mine about a year ago and it looks brand new. It last a long time. It's great quality and it's pretty cute. It's is quite expensive but worth it. The only thing I have to say that I don't like is the gold part is very easy to scratch.
Tamara P.
This wristlet is super cute! Very high quality. Only thing is my phone doesn't fit. I have the Motorola Droid 4 phone...for now lol.
Bailey K.
Not many pockets for cards but a good amount of space non the less. Goes with everything and good quality
Stephanie M.
Riverview, FL
I absolutely love my wristlet! I received it for my borthday & use it every single day!!