BY MICHAEL KORS

Faryal D.
I just received this purse three days ago but I must say, I’m in love! This bag is big enough to fit just about everything! I use it to store my notebook and papers for school and it still has plenty of room! The only downside to it is that there’s no zipper, but there is a hook that you can use to close the purse. This is perfect for traveling or for school!
Jocelyn H.
Haledon , NJ
I got this bag back in December and it's still holding up and looking brand new!! I would highly recommend to anyone! It's perfect around my shoulder and all my friends complimented me on my bag! It can also fit my MacBook Air 13" inside of it which is super helpful! Lots of space for your perfume and binders! Love this bag
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
I have this bag amongst the same one in black and brown, also. The majority of my handbags are MK. They are my go to. They are made so durable. Great price when you get them at the MK outlet. They are always having sales! I love them and he’s one of my favorite designers!
Aimee H.
Frankfort, KY
Michael Kors gives me life! I love this brand so much. From their shoes to theirs bags. The logo is just so classic and love the use of neutral shades so you can wear it with pretty much anything. The quality is always on point. Life hack- I find my MK at TK Maxx!
Olivia S.
Bentonville, AR
My first designer handbag and I am in love! There are a bunch of pockets and everything has a place. The padded pocket is great for carrying my tablet. Everything about the bag is high quality, the leather and the construction. Definitely a good purchase.
Felisha T.
Burrton, KS
Honestly, I could’ve never brought myself to spend so much money on a purse, but I wanted one. For my birthday present my husband (fiancé at the time) got me one. That was two years ago. I STILL have the purse and it’s in excellent shape. I’ve realized that you definitely get your money’s worth out of the expensive bags. Just buying a bag from Walmart, you’re looking for a new one in just over a year. What person wants to clean and reorganize an entire purse every year? Lol
Shaa... J.
Virginia Beach
My husband purchase a large Michael Kors bag and mini wallet for a Mother’s Day gift. I have had them for over a year now and they still look brand new. I go thru purse phases where I will love them then next they will be a bother for me. Having to lug around. But this has always sustained my test of time. Material is vey sturdy and the colors are still as bright as the first day I opened the gift. I always heart Michael Kors gifts. wink. Wink to hubby.
Lauren V.
Downey , CA
One of my favorite bags I own! You can fill it up with everything or keep it simple and this is another product that goes good with every outfit and you are going to get so many compliments! Do yourself a favor and buy this !
Mikayla W.
Moscow
I have this gorgeous purse in the dark brown version and I can’t even describe how much I love this baby. It matches any outfit and it has so many different compartments & spots inside of it for all of our womanly needs ;) It looks so sleek and it’s very comfortable to hold as well. I have the matching wallet which makes the set even better! I recommend anyone to buy his purses because they are made very well & last long !!
Airamig G.
Doral , FL
is beautifil?
Kristin R.
How much is this bag and what color should I get?
kylie b.
Rushville, IN
I love the tote. I have yet to purchase one yet, only because I worry the straps won't be long enough. Are the straps long enough for shoulder carrying?
Ashley C.
E Pittsburgh, PA
Does anyone else wish these bags had zippers?
Leidy daliza R.