BY MICHAEL KORS

Yoselyn M.
Houston
I like the material but it's not the best one especially for the price, I think you can get something more affordable for something prettier or even pricier but worth it, I don't really recommend it but if you just want to one a good brand go ahead girl.
Resh L.
Norcross, GA
Great outfit to wear at work or a night on the town. Comfortable and classy and fashionable as well. Paired with a great set of MK heals and tons of his accessories and your good to go. Oh don't forget hair and makeup that's essential as well..
Angie S.
Anything Michael Khors is fabulous!! I love the quality and the material is top notch. Highly recommend anything made by this designer!
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
I have the pants and they are very comfortable and nice looking. This is a perfect dress pants and I would recommend and repurchase
Éira H.
Newmarket , ON
I don't own the blouse, but the MK dress pants are to die for. They fit perfectly and I get so many compliments when I wear them. They are my all-time favourite pair, and quickly became a staple in my professional wardrobe. Looking for more! Would highly highly recommend, its worth the money.
Maymouna S.
5208 Shaikh Abdullah Bin Mohammed Rd, As Suwaidi, Riyadh 12785 7849
It's​ a good product for you
It's keeping you healthy and smooth and shine
My favorite part one 😍😍😍😍