Michael Michael Kors Plate Jelly Thong Sandals Women's Shoes uploaded by Sara B.Michael Michael Kors Plate Jelly Thong Sandals Women's Shoes uploaded by samyra a.

BY MICHAEL KORS

Michael Michael Kors Plate Jelly Thong Sandals Shoes SHOES see more...

Lorraine K.
Oldsmar, FL
I wanted these shoes for a very long time. About 2 years and I finally got my hands on them and I’m obsessed. They are so nice and comfortable. I got mine at marshals and they weren’t that expensive and they have held up well
Elizabeth C.
East Haven, CT
These babies have lasted me through the last two summers! I am an MK girl through and through I love that he has gone main stream and that he has made things affordable but chic I have so many pairs these are definitely my favorite !
Vanessa R.
Mulberry , FL
They were really cute ! And comfy but they broke on me 😒 and I bought them for around $60 I believe and I was so disappointed when they broke . Not worth $60 if they’re just gonna break . I would not recommend these to anyone
chayse m.
Clayton
i loved these so much !!! they go with just about every outfit ( black ) and are so comfortable and i highly recommend to anyone in need ! also very comfortable and affordable !!!!!
Brionna W.
Eugene, OR
These were one of my most fav pair of Sandles I have to go get more now! But they are so comfortable I think they are on the more affordable side for a high end product
Angie S.
This sandals are so comfortable! I absolutely love them so much! Cute, comfortable, and a great value! Highly recommend these! Come in an assortment of colors! Too cute!
Cristal M.
Aurora, CO
These guys look really cute. They do run a bit small so I recommend going up a size. They little brass thing can hurt so I recommend putting a heel patch on it. They ran me about $60 but they look really pretty and the color is gorgeous.
Merissa C.
Chicago
The thing is really hard between your toes. Its very uncomfortable. I found it at burlington. High quality and my letters haven’t faded
Selina J.
Del Rio, TX
They have some super cute sandals and have reallllly been stepping up their game lately! Wide variety for adults and kids!
Kathy G.
Saint cloud
Let’s see what I can say about this.......I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. Oh and I love again :)