Michael Michael Kors Plate Jelly Thong Sandals Women's Shoes uploaded by samyra a.Michael Michael Kors Plate Jelly Thong Sandals Women's Shoes uploaded by Sara B.

BY MICHAEL KORS

Michael Michael Kors Plate Jelly Thong Sandals Shoes SHOES see more...

Elizabeth C.
East Haven, CT
These babies have lasted me through the last two summers! I am an MK girl through and through I love that he has gone main stream and that he has made things affordable but chic I have so many pairs these are definitely my favorite !
Vanessa R.
Mulberry , FL
They were really cute ! And comfy but they broke on me 😒 and I bought them for around $60 I believe and I was so disappointed when they broke . Not worth $60 if they’re just gonna break . I would not recommend these to anyone
Stephanie M.
Ward, AR
I have always been a huge Michael Kors fan! When I saw these sandals I just had to get them. You can dress them up or wear them casually. And the best part is the ease of cleaning. I own all colors in this sandal. They are a must have for any woman’s closet!
Brionna W.
Eugene, OR
These were one of my most fav pair of Sandles I have to go get more now! But they are so comfortable I think they are on the more affordable side for a high end product
Amanda N.
Middleton, TN
When I first seen these sandals the only size they had were 11 i normally wear a 10. I had been looking for a really good durable pair of black sandals I could wear with everything. I tried them on and I'm real tickey about how stuff feels on me. I thought they were alright and I really wanted them bc they were mk & on sale. So i te tried on again and i decided i liked them and wanted them. Boy am i glad i bought them they are the best sandals i have ever owned they are very well made very very durable i wear them everywhere and they still look new havent tried to come apart like most sandals do. Very comfortable and cute. And i got them at a really great price would recommend them to anyone!!! Love love love them!!!
Jackie B.
Concord
I love everything Michael Kors. I am obsessed with the brands quality. I have not found a con yet. I love the design, and how it holds up even having as many kids as i do. They are a bit expensive but if you buy on sale it is totally worth it for the quality.
Lorraine K.
Orlando, FL
I wanted these shoes for a very long time. About 2 years and I finally got my hands on them and I’m obsessed. They are so nice and comfortable. I got mine at marshals and they weren’t that expensive and they have held up well
chayse m.
Clayton
i loved these so much !!! they go with just about every outfit ( black ) and are so comfortable and i highly recommend to anyone in need ! also very comfortable and affordable !!!!!
Angie S.
This sandals are so comfortable! I absolutely love them so much! Cute, comfortable, and a great value! Highly recommend these! Come in an assortment of colors! Too cute!
Cristal M.
Aurora, CO
These guys look really cute. They do run a bit small so I recommend going up a size. They little brass thing can hurt so I recommend putting a heel patch on it. They ran me about $60 but they look really pretty and the color is gorgeous.