MICHAEL Michael Kors KORS STUDIO Jet Set Travel Large Flat Multifunctional Phone Case uploaded by Amanda M.

BY MICHAEL MICHAEL KORS KORS STUDIO

X Stylishly secure your most prized possessions with this multifunctional MICHAEL Michael Kors KORS STUDIO cell case. Featured in natural / orange Multi functional phone case / wallet / wristlet All-around zip closure Brushed nickel hardware Detachable strap with 5½" drop Interior: one pocket, six card slots, one cell pocket and one window pocket Lining: polyester 7½" x 4¾" x 1½" PVC / polyester / cotton / PU Imported see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
I have mine in the color fawn. I love it! I got mine off eBay for $86 brand new with tags. It's perfect. I don't like huge wallets but I don't like small ones either this is the perfect size. It matches my bag perfectly! It has lots f space for cards cash etc. I also love the wristlet strap. Highly recommend
Savannah L.
Savannah L.
Clarksville, TN
I love this wallet. It is very durable and has space for all of my things. It compliments my other bags really well. I was so happy with this purchase. It was a tad expensive but like any product from Michael Kors it is worth the money.