BY MICHAEL KORS

Michael Michael Kors Jet Set Travel Medium Top Zip Multifunction Tote Women's - Handbags & Accessories Handbags & Accessories see more...

Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Duxbury, MA
I got this in brown it was great at first and then the handles began to fray and so did the seams after just a few months and the store said they wouldn't do anything it was unfortunate back to buying from Coach.
Evelyn A.
Evelyn A.
I love this bag! The color and size are just perfect. I usually like a small crossbody bag, but this bag has a lot of room to put your shoulders comfortably. I think it's great quality and it will last you a very long time!
Heather B.
Heather B.
I have this in white and brown. I love this bag. It is so useful. It carries everything I need. I used to think that it was too big and that I would only use it when I fly or travel because of the size. Now i find it perfect. I always go out and find that it's nice to have a bag that I can fit everything I might need in it.
Lindsay Q.
Lindsay Q.
Morganfield, KY
I am in search of a good size bag to carry. I have a lot of work materials and also personal supplies. Is this a good bag to use?