Apparel & AccessoriesMichael Kors
MICHAEL Jet Set Travel Large Crossbody

MICHAEL Michael Kors Jet Set Travel Large Crossbody

Does it have separate compartments?
Sera se realmente compensa ?
AnnY want have 👜 Michel Kors ?
Start your review of MICHAEL Michael Kors Jet Set Travel Large Crossbody!
Jax H.
Allentown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love Michael Kohls bags and this bag is one of my favorites. It's perfect for when you don't need to carry a tote and it fits more than you would think. Great for casual or more formal events.
Mary D.
Oceanside, CA
I love this purse, just the prefect size for a small person like me, it sure has alot of space inside to fit the most inportant, cell phone, wallet. Keys lipstick and hand sanitizer and a roller ball perfume. Yup I love the olive green color too.
Nicki W.
Conway, SC
Although I’m an exclusive Louis Vuitton girl I do love my jet set crossbody for traveling. It keeps me from damaging my Louis Vuitton’s and very convenient and cute!
Brittany G.
Prattville, AL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this brand and have been extremely impressed with the quality. I have a purse, wallet and a backpack that I absolutely love! I just ordered a pair of shoes, on sale for less than $50! I absolutely am a costumer for life!
Clary A.
MICHAEL Michael Kors Jet Set Travel Large Crossbody uploaded by Clary A.
Every girl deserves MK if you don’t have MK purse any purse but authentic go get you a bag. You won’t regret it also buy the $10 bottle of cleaner to keep Jean color from transferring to your bag it’s a life saver!
Awi H.
Indianapolis
Wow I like the red one it so pretty the purse 👜 wow i love it. Wish someone give me one of those.
Sherri G.
Harrodsburg, KY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I have this crossbody bag in black and I love it. Michael Kors never disappoints where quality is concerned! The craftmanship is quality and long lasting. The bag is light and great for at ease everyday shopping.
Puja J.
Phoenix, AZ
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Very good and sturdy crossbody. Looks beautiful. Holds good amount of stuff like phone, wallet, keys,some makeup. Very good purchase and looks classy. Bit expensive but it's worth the money. #fashionista
liz H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Absolutely love this bag...perfect for over the shoulder or a crossbows. Big enough to keep important things without being houge..perfect and light enough for longs day walking. Really great bag. MICHAEL Michael Kors Jet Set Travel Large Crossbody ..i recommend this if you want a nice light crossybody
Jasmine G.
Rialto, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Very cute and practical bc its a medium size your phone a wallet and keys fit all there.