MICHAEL Michael Kors Hamilton Totes uploaded by Dewwy S.MICHAEL Michael Kors Hamilton Totes uploaded by Monica R.

BY MICHAEL KORS

Hope K.
I have a medium sized black one and it's the best! Fits enough but not too much that it is a huge mess. I have been using mine for over a year and it still looks brand new!
Dewwy S.
I love this bag. I love the color, style and design. However, I barely use it. It does not fit my 13inch MacBook and I'm afraid I may damage it with too much weight. Nonetheless, I love this bag. Fits everything else I need, and I tend to carry a lot. Foldable shoes, mini makeup bag, mini umbrella, agenda, notebook etc etc etc. it all fits. I've gotten so many compliments on the color. Would love to get another in a lighter color.
S. W.
I purchased this bag from Macy's two winters ago and I absolutely adore it. I love that you can hold it by the handles or use the shoulder strap. I have the luggage colored one. In the two year I have been using it, it has yet to show any signs of wear. My only complaint is that it can be a bit heavy at times. Overall a great purse. Great quality, with a classic shape.
Rana K.
I originally purchased a black one of this, and I loved it so much, I ended up getting this tan/camel one as well. This specific design is so versatile from casual to formal occasions. It is also spacious enough for me to carry all of my daily necessities, such as notebook, makeup pouch, portfolio, planner, small tumbler, and wallet.
The leather gets ugly if it meets water! So please stay away from water or try to cover it up a little if you have to take it out on a rainy day!
Blake T.
Franklin, IN
The Hamilton is one of Michael's iconic bags. I bought my first Hamilton in 2013. It's now 2017 and it's still like new. It has 5 internal pockets with amazing silver detailing on the outside. I bought mine in the color Luggage which is Michael's brown color. The leather on this is made from calf leather is is dried to achieve the pebble leather look. I love this bag SO MUCH & it comes in so many styles.
sarah d.
Palmerton, PA
I adore this bag. I got it for Mother's Day and it is amazing. Fits so much stuff! It has exceeded expectations. I use it as a purse and my daughters diaper bag. I am not sure the price since I got it for a gift. But would recommend this bag to anyone!
kylene b.
rushville, IN
I absolutely love this bag. I have the large in cinder. This was my first ever Michael Kors purchase. I have had it for about 2 years and it is still in perfect condition. I have since added several more pieces to my collection.
sravya b.
Madison, WI
The best handbag!! saffiano leather. Wonderful bag! Awesome for travel purposes
Maria T.
Round Lake, IL
I love this Michael kors tote bag! It's so nice and goes with a lot of my outfits. It's such a nice leather and they have great colors. It's worth the price!
Holli D.
Pt Charlotte, FL
As always I love Michael Kors handbags. They are definitely worth the price. I have this and love it. Its gorgeous and the quality is amazing!
Manzilla M.
This was literally my first "designer" handbag I ever purchased. They were huge back in 2010-2011.. Now they are so common.. I still love them design wise but the material doesn't seem as good as it used to be.. I think MK just got more commercialized and focused more on quantity than quality.