MICHAEL Michael Kors Hamilton Totes uploaded by Monica R.MICHAEL Michael Kors Hamilton Totes uploaded by Dewwy S.

BY MICHAEL KORS

Valentina P.
I purchased the Small Hamilton crossbody bag, and I love it! The leather is so great, it doesn’t scratch and it doesn’t get dirty. Obviously these aren’t the cheapest purses but you get your money’s worth! Also, they come with a little key for the lock which is a really cute detail.
Lipsticks +.
Jacksonville
My favorite bag to use year round. I believe I have this bag in three different colors - brown, Black, and white. The extra shoulder strap gives this bag an entirely different look. It’s very versatile.
Mary D.
Absolutely love this bag. Big enough to fit anything you would need in it and classy enough to bring to a nicer event. I use this bag everyday. And pack my school books in it as well as my everyday essentials
Arlyn R.
Quincy
My favorite bag of all time!! The price is so worth this beauty! So many compliments!! In love with this bag! If you have the chance this is the bag you need to purchase you will not regret it!!
S. W.
I purchased this bag from Macy's two winters ago and I absolutely adore it. I love that you can hold it by the handles or use the shoulder strap. I have the luggage colored one. In the two year I have been using it, it has yet to show any signs of wear. My only complaint is that it can be a bit heavy at times. Overall a great purse. Great quality, with a classic shape.
Rain K.
Las Cruces, NM
I originally purchased a black one of this, and I loved it so much, I ended up getting this tan/camel one as well. This specific design is so versatile from casual to formal occasions. It is also spacious enough for me to carry all of my daily necessities, such as notebook, makeup pouch, portfolio, planner, small tumbler, and wallet.
The leather gets ugly if it meets water! So please stay away from water or try to cover it up a little if you have to take it out on a rainy day!
Brittney D.
Literally all my handbags are Michael kors. It's a sleek, chic, simple design for a more modern power house glam girl on the go. Can't go wrong with any color but my favorite shade is Pearl. Has that greyish tone without being too light and goes with every outfit. Structure is nice, sturdy build and pretty stain resistant.
Shameiza F.
Brooklyn, NY
I have a serious obsession with Michael kors stuff, so of course I have this bag in white tho, u have use it yet but it look supper expensive, feels expensive, can holds alot of stuff in it but guess what you would never guess I pay only $15- $30 for it at tj maxx on sales..
Shemika P.
Cincinnati, OH
I love the Hamilton tote. I've had mines about 2 or 3 yrs and I feel like it hasn't gone out of style yet. I get alot of compliments daily. And I it's an very strudy handbag. I carry it almost daily, and I haven't had any issues with my handbag. It still looks like new.
sarah d.
Palmerton, PA
I adore this bag. I got it for Mother's Day and it is amazing. Fits so much stuff! It has exceeded expectations. I use it as a purse and my daughters diaper bag. I am not sure the price since I got it for a gift. But would recommend this bag to anyone!
Manzilla M.
This was literally my first "designer" handbag I ever purchased. They were huge back in 2010-2011.. Now they are so common.. I still love them design wise but the material doesn't seem as good as it used to be.. I think MK just got more commercialized and focused more on quantity than quality.
Do you think its size is suitable for all ages? MICHAEL Michael Kors Hamilton Totes
Leidy daliza R.