BY MICHAEL KORS

Michael Michael Kors Bethany Flat Strappy Sandals Women's Shoes Shoes SHOES (new) see more...

Diana H.
Elk grove, CA
These are by far one of the most comfortable sandals I have worn! There is a slight padding/cushioning on the area on the back of the feet and it gives so much support. The strap in front also does not give me any blister in between my toes. Not to mention, these sandals are absolutely adorable looking!
Angie S.
This sandals are so comfortable! I absolutely love them so much! Cute, comfortable, and a great value! Highly recommend these! Come in an assortment of colors! Too cute!
Jessica S.
Valrico, FL
Wonderful love Michael kors bran!! Super confortable! Can walk miles on this! Super fashion you can wear it with any dreess!!
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
These sandals are super cute for the summer and there pretty comfortable. The quality is great and they last awhile!
Kathy G.
Saint cloud
Let’s see what I can say about this.......I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. Oh and I love again :)
Annay G.
pompano beach, FL
Love them! Comfortable and goes with many outfits! Staple for any womens shoe wardrobe!! Love it 💟💟💟🛍💲💲
Saima M.
Dubai, Baraha
These sandals are supper cute and looks amazing on feet’s. It is pretty affordable and had great quality