BY MICHAEL KORS

Michael Michael Kors Bethany Flat Strappy Sandals Women's Shoes Shoes SHOES (new) see more...

Michele K.
Statesville
I loved these so much that I got another pair😁. They are very well made and very comfortable. They do run a little small so you will need to purchase a bigger size.
Angie S.
This sandals are so comfortable! I absolutely love them so much! Cute, comfortable, and a great value! Highly recommend these! Come in an assortment of colors! Too cute!
Diana H.
Elk Grove, CA
These are by far one of the most comfortable sandals I have worn! There is a slight padding/cushioning on the area on the back of the feet and it gives so much support. The strap in front also does not give me any blister in between my toes. Not to mention, these sandals are absolutely adorable looking!
Claudia P.
Absolutely Love this sandals! Fit was perfect and they are comfortable. Perfect to dress up jeans for a night out! Simply amazing, will get another color soon.
Aime C.
New Brunswick
Beautiful sandals. Great to wear. It’s really comfortable. Worth the purchase. Closing the belt on the strap is annoying but over all it’s good
Jessica S.
Valrico, FL
Wonderful love Michael kors bran!! Super confortable! Can walk miles on this! Super fashion you can wear it with any dreess!!
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
These sandals are super cute for the summer and there pretty comfortable. The quality is great and they last awhile!
Kathy G.
Saint cloud
Let’s see what I can say about this.......I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. Oh and I love again :)
Annay G.
pompano beach, FL
Love them! Comfortable and goes with many outfits! Staple for any womens shoe wardrobe!! Love it 💟💟💟🛍💲💲
Melissa K.
Tripoli, Tripoli mina
These are great! I have always been a fan of the lookalike brand these are similarly styled of, but I choose not to buy leather products so they're out.

I love these, I've always loved sandals with the toe wrap, and they fit me perfectly, true to size. The gold buckle is a nice detail that makes them look just a little nicer.

Great fit, great sandals! Size 38