Michael Lau Michael O'Rourke Rock Your Hair Size Matters Big Volume Root Lift uploaded by Meghan C.

BY MICHAEL LAU

Size Matters Big Volume Root Lift 13 -Aerosol spray mousse that creates big volume hair from the root up. -Use directly on roots prior to blow drying damp hair for voluptuous volume. -Humidity resistant. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Meghan C.
Stockbridge, GA
I bought this on a Whelm at walmart on clearance. Be idea ever. I have very thin hair on top and very fine. I use it on the roots on damp hair.. A little goes a long way. It does help a lot in my opinion. You are still able to brush through your hair.. I love this stuff.
Anja W.
I usually like this brand of hair products, but this product specifically is not my favorite. It has a nice foamy texture & smells nice, but it has too heavy of a finish on my hair. My hair is naturally curly, so I thought it would help accentuate my natural hair, but it made it crunchy & Greasy looking.
Miranda L.
Mcloud, OK
This product is overpriced! The packaging is gorgeous but that does not make up for the product. It made my hair really tough. I'm not a fan!