BY MICHAEL KORS

Captivating, confident, and always sexy, Wonderlust evokes a lust for life where beauty, spontaneity, and sensuality are the ultimate destination. Deeply romantic, it's a fragrance inspired by the exotic, the unexpected, and the unknown.A blend of luxurious blossoms mingled with delectably spiced notes, Wonderlust awakens the senses with the freshness of Italian bergamot and a tantalizing pop of pink pepper soothed by cooling almond milk. At its heart, heady notes of blushed dianthus, pure jasmine sambac absolute, and buttery heliotrope melt into a warm, exotic finish of cashmeran wood, benzoin Siam and Sri Lanka sandalwood. Notes: Almond Milk, Dianthus, Benzoin Siam, Sandalwood from Sri Lanka. Style: Addictive. Captivating. Bold see more...

Becky S.
1,208 reviews
It is a beautifully vibrant fragrance from Michael Kors with a variety of notes that change over time when wearing. It isn't over powering but does have more longevity than the Kors line released right before this one.
Hena N.
Fredericksburg
Nice product the scent lasts a decent time. A little pricey but it’s a nice perfume . It smells rosy and fruity. It’s good to carry around and the bottle is nice . I wish the scent was a bit stronger .
Allie H.
Maryland Hts, MO
This scent is absolutely to die for. I asked for it as a Christmas gift and have worn it every day since! MK’s other perfumes are incredible as well, which is why I like the roller ball size so I can try different scents too.
Krista H.
Bethlehem, PA
I really loved the smell of this but couldn't afford to purchase a full size so I went with the roller ball. It's priced decently well and it's lasting me a pretty long time. This has quickly become a favorite scent of mine. I get lots of compliments when I wear it and it just makes me feel confident. I'm definitely asking for a full size as a gift for my birthday
Caitlin G.
Chandler, AZ
I️ love this scent, I️ am a scent bird subscriber so I got this in the small rollerball size and I love it. I️ this is going to be a perfume that I️ can wear everyday and love fo a long time. It’s fresh and floral but a hint of vanilla
Lindsey G.
Columbus , OH
For the past 15 years I have been using the same perfume - Burberry London. I was recently at an Ulta and couldn't find my fav and decided to give this a try and purchase the roller ball size - totally worth it! I love the scent so much I am thinking of switching permanently!
Jasmynn H.
Caseyville, IL
This is my favorite perfume that I had recently purchased. I bought this from the Macy's in the local mall. The bottle is sleek and attractive looking. The alternatives have nothing on good ol Michael Kors. The only thing that would need improving is the price of the perfume.
Alyssa H.
When I first sprayed this perfume I thought it was too strong, but within a few minutes it softened up nicely. The longer I wore it- the more I liked it! It is definitely a feminine scent! For over $100 retail, I am glad they have the rollerball!
Kalsee C.
Love this scent! So light and pretty. I wish i got the spray bottle as im not a fan of the roll on. I will be buying it again and hope to find it in the spray. Highly recommend! It isn't over priced in the roll on and i would expect the same from the spray on!
Michelene U.
Cadiz
I’m not a big perfume person but I LOVE this one. It smells beautiful and not so heavy. I sampled it at Sephora and had to have some! Michael Kors Wonderlust Rollerball 0.34 oz/ 10 mL Eau de Parfum Rollerball

Sephora