Michael Kors Wonderlust eau de parfum - 30 ml

Introducing Michael Kors Wonderlust, a new fragrance that’s all about the journey, evoking a lust for life where beauty, spontaneity and sensuality are the ultimate destination. A blend of luxurious blossoms mingled with delectably spiced notes, it conjures the chic, carefree luxury of an impromptu escape.

Have anyone tried this fragrance beforeMichael Kors Wonderlust by Michael Kors ?
Is this a fruity scent?
Start your review of Michael Kors Wonderlust eau de parfum - 30 ml!
How would you rate this product?
Laura G.
Michael Kors Wonderlust eau de parfum - 30 ml uploaded by Laura G.
I received this #complimentary #sample of the #michaelkors #wonderlust #perfume and I #love the smell. This perfume needs to be in my #perfumecollection #asap.
Omama A.
Des Plaines, IL
Michael Kors Wonderlust eau de parfum - 30 ml uploaded by Omama A.
Purchased at: Macy's
Got this as a sample from macy’s. Love the smell. My husband too loved it on me. Will recommend it to a friend.
April M.
Montgomery, AL
Michael Kors Wonderlust eau de parfum - 30 ml uploaded by April M.
Absolutely beautiful floral scent. The undertones are spicy and a little bit goes a long way. Beautiful scent for spring and summer. One spray lasted all day.
Marissa I.
Abingdon, MD
Michael Kors Wonderlust eau de parfum - 30 ml uploaded by Marissa I.
This smells fantastic! It is a warm feminine smell. Definitely worth the price. It can be strong so you don’t need to put on a lot! Michael Kors Wonderlust eau de parfum - 30 ml
Jesica J.
Monticello, MN
Michael Kors Wonderlust eau de parfum - 30 ml uploaded by Jesica J.
Michael Kors Wonderlust eau de parfum - 30 ml uploaded by Jesica J.
Received a sample of this perfume from Macy’s and instantly fell in love. I am really selective when it comes to perfumes, the only perfume I’ve ever loved prior was “Pure Poison” by Dior because it has such a hypnotizing scent without smelling cheap or citrusy like the majority of others I’ve tried. MK’s Wonderlust is scented by almond milk, dianthus (flowery plant), and sandalwood. Gorgeous combination. The almond milk softens the earthy (almost musky) scent of sandalwood and dianthus’ floral sweetness adds the femininity that puts this perfume in a league of its own.
Joanna S.
Corona, CA
Michael Kors Wonderlust eau de parfum - 30 ml uploaded by Joanna S.
Purchased at: Macy's
I got this set for my birthday and I truly love it it’s pricey but definitely worth it. It lasts all day. I would highly recommend for you to splurge on this one
Elaine L.
Brooklyn, NY
Michael Kors Wonderlust eau de parfum - 30 ml uploaded by Elaine L.
Michael Kors Wonderlust eau de parfum - 30 ml uploaded by Elaine L.
Smells great .. perfect to spray on for dinner parties to feel confident & sexy. Comes in a cute bottle .. smell is not for everyone but it’s a floral scent.
Arlene M.
Michael Kors Wonderlust eau de parfum - 30 ml uploaded by Arlene M.
Received a sample from Macys for this Fragance. It smells very refreshing and kind of sweet. Would recommend! // Recibi una muestra de parte de Macy's de este perfume. Huele muy refrescante y algo dulce. Lo recomendaria!
Robin S.
Las Cruces, NM
Purchased at: Macy's
I love this scent I got it as a sample from Macy's. It reminds me of being in a beautiful floral garden. With tones of vanilla and flowers its a very feminine scent. One that i will be purchasing in the future
Jessica T.
Michael Kors Wonderlust eau de parfum - 30 ml uploaded by Jessica T.
Michael Kors Wonderlust eau de parfum - 30 ml uploaded by Jessica T.
I am absolutely in love with this perfume. I got a sample from Macy's and I will definitely be purchasing some more!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Myrna T.
Barranquitas
il y a 5 mois
Tatum S. il y a 5 mois
Yes! I like it but I like the wonderlust eau fresh version better!