BY MICHAEL KORS

Captivating, confident, and always sexy, Wonderlust evokes a lust for life where beauty, spontaneity, and sensuality are the ultimate destination. Deeply romantic, it's a fragrance inspired by the exotic, the unexpected, and the unknown.A blend of luxurious blossoms mingled with delectably spiced notes, Wonderlust awakens the senses with the freshness of Italian bergamot and a tantalizing pop of pink pepper soothed by cooling almond milk. At its heart, heady notes of blushed dianthus, pure jasmine sambac absolute, and buttery heliotrope melt into a warm, exotic finish of cashmeran wood, benzoin Siam and Sri Lanka sandalwood. Wonderlust's luminous gradient bottle, a study in sensual curves accented with gold, captures the chic, carefree luxury of an impromptu escape. Notes: Almond Milk, Dianthus, Benzoin Siam, Sandalwood from Sri Lanka. Style: Addictive. Captivating. Bold see more...

• Has anyone tried the new Michael Kors Wonderlust fragranc...6 Answers
  • What other fragrance is this similar to?3 Answers
  • Does anyone know how to make this fragrance last longer?1 Answers
Molly M.
I was really excited to try Michael Kors' Wonderlust based on the scent descriptions of bergamot, almond milk, and cinnamon. I love spiced notes in my fragrances and I've never tried one with almond milk before! Once I actually had it on, though, I was confused - I didn't pick up any almond milk or spice notes. To me, it smelled too floral with none of the spiciness to ground it. I also felt that it was one of the loudest perfumes I have tried lately.

Just not my taste, and I didn't smell any of the notes advertised.
Alissa P.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my favorite perfume ever! It smells absolutely wonderful and isn’t a “cheap” smell at all. It is expensive for how often I use it but if you’re someone who alternatives perfumes or has a wide variety then it should last you a while.
Crissy D.
Montgomery
I absolutely love this perfume!! It smells AMAZING and last all day. Oh and it doesnt smell like an old lady.
Gisele P.
Goole, Goole
Another one that I have as a sample and I fell in love with it... It just remember a lot a perfume that I used to wear when I was a teenager. It scents is a little sweet, but not too sweet, the way I love.  I definitely will buy a bigger bottle
Top notes: Italian Bergamot, Sicillian Mandarin, Almond Milk, Pink Pepper

Heart notes: Jasmine Grandiflorum Absolute, Dianthus, Jasmine Sambac Absolute, Heliotrope

Base notes: Cashmeran Wood, Benzoin Siam, Sandalwood Sri Lanka
Kelly M.
Dennyloanhead, Stirlingshire
I smelt this for the first time in the airport as it was a 'duty free' exclusive and I had to buy it then and there. I am now a repeat user. I think the perfume is good value for money and what I expect to pay for a good quality fragrance. The packaging of this item itself just screams quality - the ombre solid packaging then the oval shape of the bottle with the gold lid and same ombre affect on the bottle. I just love it. The scent last all day and it is not overpowering. I even love when I can smell it days after on the cuffs on my jacket. I would recommend this.
Molly J.
This is one of my absolute favourite perfumes, the fragrance isn’t overwhelming but it lasts all day! Definitely would recommend. It is a little pricey but if you want to smell good all day I would definitely invest. Michael Kors Wonderlust 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray
Bonds B.
This perfume looks nice and smells really lovely. It lasts for hours and it has a unique scent. I wish the bottle was a little bit more feminine but aw well.

I love the name and although I liked the smell too, I can't say that it is a must have perfume.
Georgia H.
Stainburn, Workington
This is one of my favourite staple perfumes, many of my friends and family have purchased it from my recommendation. It is a fragrance that receives many compliments upon each wear! MK never fails to deliver on their fragrances.
Inga M.
This fragrance is my love bird. It's the perfect fragnance to awaken my spirit everyday. With its sensual scent, one will be forced to give you the necessary attention you deserve.
I love this product.
Emma R.
Moray , Keith
Michael kors is a well known brand, normally for bags and purses. But they do have a whole range of products. Including this beautiful scented perfume.

This perfume is very sweet and intense but not over powering. It has a bit of a musky scent too it, but not to musky to over scent the sweetness in it.

The packaging is very cute and well designed, the gold can be easily chipped and scratched but does not effect the actual product.

I was given this as a Christmas gift so I never actually paid for it, but the price is well affordable for it being a m.k product. I think it's roughly inbetween £40-60 in the UK depending on sizes.

I recommend this product for sure if you want to be left with a long lasting scent.
Cherish W.
Has anyone tried the new Michael Kors Wonderlust fragrance? If so, what do you think about it? Michael Kors Wonderlust 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray
Hannah F.
Saint Louis, MO
What other fragrance is this similar to?
monica w.
Does anyone know how to make this fragrance last longer?
Elizabeth P.
W Greenwich, RI
How long lasting is this fragrance?
Railey C.