BY MICHAEL KORS

Captivating, confident, and always sexy, Wonderlust evokes a lust for life where beauty, spontaneity, and sensuality are the ultimate destination. Deeply romantic, it's a fragrance inspired by the exotic, the unexpected, and the unknown.A blend of luxurious blossoms mingled with delectably spiced notes, Wonderlust awakens the senses with the freshness of Italian bergamot and a tantalizing pop of pink pepper soothed by cooling almond milk. At its heart, heady notes of blushed dianthus, pure jasmine sambac absolute, and buttery heliotrope melt into a warm, exotic finish of cashmeran wood, benzoin Siam and Sri Lanka sandalwood. Wonderlust's luminous gradient bottle, a study in sensual curves accented with gold, captures the chic, carefree luxury of an impromptu escape. Notes: Almond Milk, Dianthus, Benzoin Siam, Sandalwood from Sri Lanka. Style: Addictive. Captivating. Bold see more...

• Has anyone tried the new Michael Kors Wonderlust fragranc...6 Answers
  • What other fragrance is this similar to?3 Answers
  • Does anyone know how to make this fragrance last longer?1 Answers
Sarah A.
Yessssss, I love this perfume!! Smells so so good and I definitely get a lot of compliments on it, people are like omg what are you wearing, I'm like Michael Kors Wonderlust! It's a cute bottle too, very cute and I got this as a gift and best gift ever!
Megan I.
Wonderful, inviting scent.
It is warm and sweet for the fall. There's enough musk to give it sophistication. Great for everyday use but don't over spray.
Quite pricey, but it smells beautiful. I think most people would enjoy it.
Alyssa B.
Love this sent, it is so refreshing. I love how long it lasts and how light it is. I only wish the price was a little bit lower. Would recommend to anyone. Only need a little bit so the bottle lasts quite some time!
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Love this perfume! It's very unique from my typical perfumes and is very bold. I always get compliments on the scent. It can easily be used for daytime or evening. I will definitely be buying more when I run out!
Megan C.
South Whitley, IN
This is a really subtle scent. It doesn't last as long as the other michael kors perfumes have for me but it still smells great. The packaging is gorgeous.
Melinda G.
Villa Rica, GA
Great scent, but I’m not happy with its staying power at all. Doesn’t even last through my 30 minute drive to work. Can’t smell it at all after 10 minutes.
Desiray F.
I first received this as a small sample and I fall in love. This is my go to fragrance. It usually last all day for me. I only use maybe a pump or 2.
Dianne B.
Greensboro, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
I simply love Michael Kors perfumes. Michael Kors wonder loss is one of my favorites. I feel so glamorous when I wear it out. Very long lasting.
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
Michael Kors Wonderlust is a fabulous fragrance. It smells so clean, light and fresh. It isn't over powering and lasts a long time. I love it!!
chrys j.
I was gifted this by my bestie and every time I spray it I fall deeper in love with it. Guys like it too! So sophisticated and sexy!
Cherish W.
Has anyone tried the new Michael Kors Wonderlust fragrance? If so, what do you think about it? Michael Kors Wonderlust 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray
Hannah F.
Saint Louis, MO
What other fragrance is this similar to?
monica w.
Does anyone know how to make this fragrance last longer?
Elizabeth P.
W Greenwich, RI
How long lasting is this fragrance?
monica w.
Does anyone know how to make this fragrance last longer?