BY MICHAEL KORS

Captivating, confident, and always sexy, Wonderlust evokes a lust for life where beauty, spontaneity, and sensuality are the ultimate destination. Deeply romantic, it's a fragrance inspired by the exotic, the unexpected, and the unknown.A blend of luxurious blossoms mingled with delectably spiced notes, Wonderlust awakens the senses with the freshness of Italian bergamot and a tantalizing pop of pink pepper soothed by cooling almond milk. At its heart, heady notes of blushed dianthus, pure jasmine sambac absolute, and buttery heliotrope melt into a warm, exotic finish of cashmeran wood, benzoin Siam and Sri Lanka sandalwood. Wonderlust's luminous gradient bottle, a study in sensual curves accented with gold, captures the chic, carefree luxury of an impromptu escape. Notes: Almond Milk, Dianthus, Benzoin Siam, Sandalwood from Sri Lanka. Style: Addictive. Captivating. Bold see more...

• Has anyone tried the new Michael Kors Wonderlust fragranc...6 Answers
  • What other fragrance is this similar to?3 Answers
  • Does anyone know how to make this fragrance last longer?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Mayra R.
Great perfume. It's got a nice soft scent although it's a bit pricey but a little less compared to other brands. The packaging is beautiful I just love the colors. I will be repurchasing once the one I have runs out.
Holly G.
Watertown, NY
Just purchased this from ULTA and OMG! By far one of my most favorite scents. I have worn it everyday and have YET to get sick of it. This perfume is perfect if you like to stay in the middle of a warm or sweet scent. If I could give this product 10 stars, I would. RAVE from me!!!!!!
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
This is my new favorite perfume! As if I needed another reason to love Michael Kors, right? It's just delightful. It's bold, but feminine and not overpowering with floral notes. Love love love!!
Sarah A.
Yessssss, I love this perfume!! Smells so so good and I definitely get a lot of compliments on it, people are like omg what are you wearing, I'm like Michael Kors Wonderlust! It's a cute bottle too, very cute and I got this as a gift and best gift ever!
Megan C.
South Whitley, IN
This is a really subtle scent. It doesn't last as long as the other michael kors perfumes have for me but it still smells great. The packaging is gorgeous.
Melinda G.
Villa Rica, GA
Great scent, but I’m not happy with its staying power at all. Doesn’t even last through my 30 minute drive to work. Can’t smell it at all after 10 minutes.
Desiray F.
I first received this as a small sample and I fall in love. This is my go to fragrance. It usually last all day for me. I only use maybe a pump or 2.
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
Michael Kors Wonderlust is a fabulous fragrance. It smells so clean, light and fresh. It isn't over powering and lasts a long time. I love it!!
Amber C.
I love this perfume! It has an amazing light and fruity scent. The scent lasts for several hours and doesn't change over time!
Richelle R.
It smells amazing! It lasts really long as the rest of his fragrances do too. I love it very much. Great for spring and summer.
Cherish W.
Has anyone tried the new Michael Kors Wonderlust fragrance? If so, what do you think about it? Michael Kors Wonderlust 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray
Hannah F.
Pasco, WA
What other fragrance is this similar to?
monica w.
Does anyone know how to make this fragrance last longer?
Elizabeth P.
W Greenwich, RI
How long lasting is this fragrance?
monica w.
Does anyone know how to make this fragrance last longer?