BY MICHAEL KORS

Captivating, confident, and always sexy, Wonderlust evokes a lust for life where beauty, spontaneity, and sensuality are the ultimate destination. Deeply romantic, it's a fragrance inspired by the exotic, the unexpected, and the unknown.A blend of luxurious blossoms mingled with delectably spiced notes, Wonderlust awakens the senses with the freshness of Italian bergamot and a tantalizing pop of pink pepper soothed by cooling almond milk. At its heart, heady notes of blushed dianthus, pure jasmine sambac absolute, and buttery heliotrope melt into a warm, exotic finish of cashmeran wood, benzoin Siam and Sri Lanka sandalwood. Wonderlust's luminous gradient bottle, a study in sensual curves accented with gold, captures the chic, carefree luxury of an impromptu escape. Notes: Almond Milk, Dianthus, Benzoin Siam, Sandalwood from Sri Lanka. Style: Addictive. Captivating. Bold see more...

• Has anyone tried the new Michael Kors Wonderlust fragranc...6 Answers
  • What other fragrance is this similar to?3 Answers
  • Does anyone know how to make this fragrance last longer?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Careesa R.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this fragrance it smells very feminine and very dainty I would recommend this for people of all ages because it doesn't smell too mature but then it doesn't smell too child like as well. It's just a wonderful perfume and a wonderful bottle.
Megan I.
Wonderful, inviting scent.
It is warm and sweet for the fall. There's enough musk to give it sophistication. Great for everyday use but don't over spray.
Quite pricey, but it smells beautiful. I think most people would enjoy it.
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Love this perfume! It's very unique from my typical perfumes and is very bold. I always get compliments on the scent. It can easily be used for daytime or evening. I will definitely be buying more when I run out!
Aerial P.
Panama City, FL
Absolutely orgasmic! This product has a completely original scent and it's so strong and fantastic! Compared to scents like Coach, it makes them seem bland! The 1.7 oz is $88.00 and the 3.4 oz is $108 from ULTA. I have more than 10 bottles of fragrance and I will still be adding this one because it's irresistible! It even comes with a MK tote if you purchase the $102.00 bottle right now from ULTA! (While supplies last.)

Fragrance Notes {from ULTA's website}

Top - Pink peppercorn, almond milk
Mid - Dianthus, heliotrope
Base - Cashmeran wood, benzoin siam, sandalwood
Nikki M.
Hopkinsville, KY
Packaging gorgeous the bottle is beautiful, the scent really I liked but some people didn’t, I thought is was really flattering and sexy however my mom said my granny would want it to and that was a stab lol
Emily B.
Apollo, PA
I found this product in Sephora the other day and I had to buy it! It smells like summer captured in a bottle! There is a sandalwood note in the fragrance which reminds me of the beach. It is a very deep smell but I can't get enough of it! A little goes a long way so you don't need to overspray and you don't need to keep spraying because it lasts for hours! For anybody who loves the type of notes that is in this bottle I recommend going to Sephora and asking for a sample. It truly is an amazing smell and I will definitely be going back to get a rollerball and another full size once I run out!
Tara C.
Bossier City, LA
This is my spring time must have. It smells so amazing and stays with you all day. I always have ppl asking me what I'm wearing. I apply it to my pulse points and my inner thigh and its all I need to smell yummy all day.
Erika S.
Menifee, CA
Michael Kors fragrances just get me, so when Michael Kors Wonderlust Eau De Parfum arrived alongside a recent Sephora order, I basically went to town with it immediately. You guys, Wonderlust is autumn perfection! The blend of sandalwood, almond milk, cashmeran wood, and dianthus envelops you like a warm sweater, making you feel ridiculously cozy, and leaving behind #allthefallfeels. Obsessed does not even begin to describe how I feel about this one - you need to try it for yourself! DEFINITE RE-BUY {when on sale}.
Caitlin M.
Cuba, MO
My favorite. This perfume is amazing just like all other Michael Kors perfumes it can be very powerful which I think is most of the time a good thing because you don't need as much. It's long lasting, smells amazing, perfume I've ever had. I originally tried this at Sephora and then begged my husband to get it for Christmas and he is so happy he did because it is his favorite perfume that I wear. The only thing I've heard some friends I've recommended this too is the price for a smaller bottle it is pricey but I think it's worth it again perfumes last a while. Those upper brands are slightly sticker shock but definitely worth it when it makes it into your daily collection.
Cherelle P.
Henderson, NV
If I could give this 10 stars, I would! I was searching for a good foundation at Ulta, when I stumbled upon this. I jokingly told my husband it would go perfectly with my outfit! I was right! I am a die hard fan of Clinique happy, but I have made the switch! I recommend, long lasting, always pleasant.
Cherish W.
Has anyone tried the new Michael Kors Wonderlust fragrance? If so, what do you think about it? Michael Kors Wonderlust 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray
Hannah F.
Pasco, WA
What other fragrance is this similar to?
monica w.
Does anyone know how to make this fragrance last longer?
Elizabeth P.
W Greenwich, RI
How long lasting is this fragrance?
monica w.
Does anyone know how to make this fragrance last longer?