BY MICHAEL KORS

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Captivating, confident, and always sexy, Wonderlust evokes a lust for life where beauty, spontaneity, and sensuality are the ultimate destination. Deeply romantic, it's a fragrance inspired by the exotic, the unexpected, and the unknown.A blend of luxurious blossoms mingled with delectably spiced notes, Wonderlust awakens the senses with the freshness of Italian bergamot and a tantalizing pop of pink pepper soothed by cooling almond milk. At its heart, heady notes of blushed dianthus, pure jasmine sambac absolute, and buttery heliotrope melt into a warm, exotic finish of cashmeran wood, benzoin Siam and Sri Lanka sandalwood. Wonderlust's luminous gradient bottle, a study in sensual curves accented with gold, captures the chic, carefree luxury of an impromptu escape. Notes: Almond Milk, Dianthus, Benzoin Siam, Sandalwood from Sri Lanka. Style: Addictive. Captivating. Bold see more...

• Has anyone tried the new Michael Kors Wonderlust fragranc...6 Answers
  • What other fragrance is this similar to?3 Answers
  • Does anyone know how to make this fragrance last longer?1 Answers
Paula R.
I begged my husband to get me this for Christmas. It has a floral event with spicy undertones. So it's a little sweet and a little sassy. It is completely different from anything I have ever seen before. It reminds me of summer and the beach. A little goes a long way so you don't need to spray repeatedly. It's absolutely worth the price. Go to your nearest Sephora, Ulta or any store that sells upper quality perfumes and take a sniff. I guarantee you will want some for yourself.
Brittany T.
This is by far the best smelling perfume I have owned!!!! It's so fresh and not too overpowering. I get compliments from my co-workers when I wear it as well. The pray is nice and it comes out nicely. I honestly would recommend this to anyone. Yes, it is a little pricey but aren't all perfumes? It's worth the price! Also, the smell lasts all day. Certain perfumes doesn't seem to last all day which is a shame. Overall, nice perfume! I will continue to purchase this one!
Jaclyn N.
Mount Vernon, KY
My husband got me this for Christmas and I'm absolutely in love with it. It's my most favorite fragrance that I own. It's a very classic sent that doesn't ever get old. I've had it since Christmas and you can't even tell that it's been used and I've used it every day and it lasts all day
Laure G.
La mesa, CA
I was in ulta in line buying an item and my husband picked up the rollerball for this perfume and used it on me, I loved the smell. The next day it still smelled amazingly good, I had no choice but to go the next day and buy it. It has a very nice sweet floral scent that will go a long ways with just a little spray
Samantha F.
Staten Island , NY
Truthfully I didn't care for this smell the other day when I tried it out in Macy's. It stuck with me all night making me feel nauseous. If you want something that smells really pretty try to find MK sexy sunset. It's amazing I just ordered myself another bottle through Hollywood style perfumes, only place I could find it.
Synthia N.
Nanuet, NY
I love this scent. It's very strong and unlike most of the scents that I choose to wear. I got this from Sephora (within JC Penny) and was initially attracted to the description of a infinite desire for adventure, romance and discovery.
Jazmin L.
Moreno Valley
Purchased this perfume around Christmas time I believe when it first released. My first Michael Kors perfume, but not my top perfume. The scent is very rich and sweet, it does last all day. I want to say it's more of a kinky scent which is why I don't reach for it first. Don't get me wrong smells wonderful just not my go to.
Farrah J.
Fort Meade, MD
my favorite perfume right now! I bought this at Ulta and got a free delux size and a free michael kors clutch in red! I think I’m set with this perfume for the rest of the year. This is the perfect floral smell. It’s not too strong but it lasts all day! I always have people ask what i’m wearing bc they love the smell!
Aiyana B.
Clinton, UT
I am usually very picky about fragrances, so when I got this I was skeptical on whether or not I would like it. It is very light, and last all day. It is something that I can wear out, or wear to work. It is a good daily fragrance, and it is something I will like to keep on my dresser.
Jessica H.
Bonham, TX
I love Michael Kors, and I want to love this fragrance, but unfortunately I just don't. It reminds me of some of the older women who attend my church. It isn't terrible by any means. It smells nice, but I want something more than just nice. This one just isn't for me.
Cherish W.
Has anyone tried the new Michael Kors Wonderlust fragrance? If so, what do you think about it? Michael Kors Wonderlust 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray
Hannah F.
Pasco, WA
What other fragrance is this similar to?
monica w.
Does anyone know how to make this fragrance last longer?
Elizabeth P.
W Greenwich, RI
How long lasting is this fragrance?
monica w.
Does anyone know how to make this fragrance last longer?

back