BY MICHAEL KORS

Captivating, confident, and always sexy, Wonderlust evokes a lust for life where beauty, spontaneity, and sensuality are the ultimate destination. Deeply romantic, it's a fragrance inspired by the exotic, the unexpected, and the unknown.A blend of luxurious blossoms mingled with delectably spiced notes, Wonderlust awakens the senses with the freshness of Italian bergamot and a tantalizing pop of pink pepper soothed by cooling almond milk. At its heart, heady notes of blushed dianthus, pure jasmine sambac absolute, and buttery heliotrope melt into a warm, exotic finish of cashmeran wood, benzoin Siam and Sri Lanka sandalwood. Wonderlust's luminous gradient bottle, a study in sensual curves accented with gold, captures the chic, carefree luxury of an impromptu escape. Notes: Almond Milk, Dianthus, Benzoin Siam, Sandalwood from Sri Lanka. Style: Addictive. Captivating. Bold see more...

• Has anyone tried the new Michael Kors Wonderlust fragranc...6 Answers
  • What other fragrance is this similar to?3 Answers
  • Does anyone know how to make this fragrance last longer?1 Answers
Brittany A.
Columbus, IN
I absolutely love this perfume! The scent is amazing.. It's soft, clean, and kind of floral like. The bottle has lasted me a long time, and the price of it is worth it.
Stephanie B.
This smells like an older woman’s perfume to me. And it doesn’t having the staying power. You put it on and a few hours later you can’t even smell it any longer. If you wanted to smell all day you’d definitely need the rollerball to toughen up.
Mikayla W.
Moscow
My favorite perfume I’ve ever purchased. It lasts all day long after just a few sprays. The smell is so elegant and beautiful. My fiancée loves this perfume & he always loves when I have it on. Michael Kors never disappoints me!
Vigine Y.
Elmhurst, IL
Such a fresh and light smell, even though it lingers on you forever! I love how it's not too heavy and strong, so a waft of it is enough. Tried it as a small sample then decided to buy it afterwards because it was just that good !!!
Kristine T.
Tecumseh, MI
This fragrance is my ultimate favorite! I can't get enough of it! People constantly ak me what I'm wearing and say things like "it smells so fresh and clean". I've purchased this several times and will do so again.
Rebecca Z.
Love this scent! I received a sample of this fragrance at a store and after trying it had to buy a full size bottle. Fragrance is strong and I have received quite a few compliments when I wear it. Lasts all day.
Katie A.
Woodbridge, VA
I love this sweet flowery scent. It smells bright and is great for day wear. It is long lasting so you can smell it on your clothes for days to come. You for sure only need a little bit for it to be potent!
Melissa G.
MAURICE, LA
I love this perfume! It's unique, feminine, sexy and light enough to wear during the spring and summer. I love how it doesn't smell like anything else I've smelled before. I'd wear this every day if I could.
Hannah J.
Las Vegas, NV
My all time favorite scent, light with a sophisticated floral tone. Smells amazing, lasts the entire day and is completely worth the price in every way. The Wanderlust rollerball is perfect for travel.
Tammy S.
Jurupa Valley
Cant get enough of this scent. Its captivating and inspiring. I received this is a monthly #Ulta mailer and am currantly obsessed with it. I must have it. Its everything I could ever want to smell like.
Cherish W.
Has anyone tried the new Michael Kors Wonderlust fragrance? If so, what do you think about it? Michael Kors Wonderlust 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray
Hannah F.
Saint Louis, MO
What other fragrance is this similar to?
monica w.
Does anyone know how to make this fragrance last longer?
Elizabeth P.
W Greenwich, RI
How long lasting is this fragrance?
monica w.
Does anyone know how to make this fragrance last longer?