BY MICHAEL KORS

Captivating, confident, and always sexy, Wonderlust evokes a lust for life where beauty, spontaneity, and sensuality are the ultimate destination. Deeply romantic, it's a fragrance inspired by the exotic, the unexpected, and the unknown.A blend of luxurious blossoms mingled with delectably spiced notes, Wonderlust awakens the senses with the freshness of Italian bergamot and a tantalizing pop of pink pepper soothed by cooling almond milk. At its heart, heady notes of blushed dianthus, pure jasmine sambac absolute, and buttery heliotrope melt into a warm, exotic finish of cashmeran wood, benzoin Siam and Sri Lanka sandalwood. Wonderlust's luminous gradient bottle, a study in sensual curves accented with gold, captures the chic, carefree luxury of an impromptu escape. Notes: Almond Milk, Dianthus, Benzoin Siam, Sandalwood from Sri Lanka. Style: Addictive. Captivating. Bold see more...

• Has anyone tried the new Michael Kors Wonderlust fragranc...6 Answers
  • What other fragrance is this similar to?3 Answers
  • Does anyone know how to make this fragrance last longer?1 Answers
Armida L.
Davidsonville
I have to admit that I’m a bit of a brand snob, and I’ve never been a big fan of Michael Kors. The bags, the shoes… they always seemed a little pedestrian to me. So I can’t say that I had very high hopes for a Michael Kors fragrance. I tried it on a whim while I was browsing through Macy’s. The bottle design wasn’t particularly compelling, but I was in an experimental mood, so I decided to spritz some on a fragrance blotter. As soon as I sniffed it, I was blown away! I put down the fragrance I was planning to buy, and bought this one instead.

Wonderlust opens up with a hint of lime and pink pepper, which give way to soft, powdery, floral heart notes and a warm, woody base. It is reminiscent of Burberry Brit Eau de Toilette, which has been my signature scent for nearly a decade. Both fragrances have an almond-y thing going on that just delights my nose to no end.

Michael Kors Wonderlust is reminiscent of a party that’s just getting started as the summer sun is setting, full of excitement and intriguing possibilities. It’s quickly becoming one of my favorite fragrances. What’s more, it has taught me an important lesson: When it comes to fragrance, I should put my brand snobbery aside, or I’m going to miss out on some really great scents.
Leigh R.
Coconut Creek, FL
This is my newest perfume addition. I love the fragrance because it is feminine with a touch of the earthy scents I usually go for and a tad of fresh, almost citrus. It isn't overpowering which is a major factor in deciding of which perfumes to purchase. I love this for either during the day or for date night. It can be used to dress up or down, as it is very versatile. A gorgeous fragrance.
Yesenia M.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
I most say this fragrance is one of my favorites! I got it as a gift and after that I had to buy one myself. The bottle is simple yet beautiful. I bought my second bottle at Macy’s and I will most definitely be going back for my third bottle ! I simply love it. It’s lasting and you can most definitely wear it throughout spring and summer !
Railey C.
Muskogee , OK
This scent is amazing. My sister got it for Christmas last year. The bottle is super cute. The scent is sweet but not too sweet. My most favorite scent is Chanel Chance Eua Fraiche and this is super different from it, but is really nice. I would definitely buy it for myself in the future.
Charelis  D.
Norwich, CT
As a Micheal Kors employee out of all scents this one is My favorita !! Its a A blend of luxurious blossoms mingled with delectably spiced notes, this scent awakens the senses with the freshness of Italian bergamot and a tantalizing pop of pink pepper soothed by cooling almond milk. At its heart, heady notes of blushed dianthus, pure jasmine sambac absolute and buttery heliotrope melt into a warm, exotic finish of cashmeran wood, benzoin Siam and Sri Lanka sandalwood. It's definitely a sexy and young scent !! Love it !! Have gon through four bottles already !
Stephanie D.
Webster, NY
This is my favorite fall and winter fragrance! It reminds me of the holiday time! It is sweet, but also musky. It’s so unique and lasts all day. If you ever see it in the store, I definitely recommend trying it out!
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
Purchased at: Scentbird
I honestly have mixed feelings about this fragrance. The first time I smelled it as a tester at Ulta. I liked it, it was floral, strong but sweet. Ended up buying the smallest size MK makes@for this fragrance and Im confused. It smells somewhat like what they had on tester, but maybe my bottle was old or had heat damage. It was verrrrry floral and strong, mature in scent, borderline “old lady perfume”. I’m going to continue to use this fragrance, just maybe not as fast as others. I like it but I guess I liked it better on a test strip lol.
Molly M.
I was really excited to try Michael Kors' Wonderlust based on the scent descriptions of bergamot, almond milk, and cinnamon. I love spiced notes in my fragrances and I've never tried one with almond milk before! Once I actually had it on, though, I was confused - I didn't pick up any almond milk or spice notes. To me, it smelled too floral with none of the spiciness to ground it. I also felt that it was one of the loudest perfumes I have tried lately.

Just not my taste, and I didn't smell any of the notes advertised.
N3ss 🌸.
I received this as a gift and the packaging it came in was super cute. The bottle is very attractive looking but the one thing I didn’t like was the scent. I can’t quite figure out what the scent is but it has a hint of vanilla. I feel like the scent would be more suitable for someone in their late 30s or 40s. I personally did not like the smell. I like more of a light or sweet smell. I tested the perfume and it does last the whole day which was great but It just didn’t go with my flora.
Angel H.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my new signature scent. There was a sample in a magazine and I fell in love with it. Ran out of Victoria’s Secret Bombshell and wanted something new and this is it. Ordered it off of Ulta. My Christmas gift to me from myself.
Cherish W.
Has anyone tried the new Michael Kors Wonderlust fragrance? If so, what do you think about it? Michael Kors Wonderlust 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray
Hannah F.
Saint Louis, MO
What other fragrance is this similar to?
monica w.
Does anyone know how to make this fragrance last longer?
Elizabeth P.
W Greenwich, RI
How long lasting is this fragrance?
Railey C.