BY MICHAEL KORS

Captivating, confident, and always sexy, Wonderlust evokes a lust for life where beauty, spontaneity, and sensuality are the ultimate destination. Deeply romantic, it's a fragrance inspired by the exotic, the unexpected, and the unknown.A blend of luxurious blossoms mingled with delectably spiced notes, Wonderlust awakens the senses with the freshness of Italian bergamot and a tantalizing pop of pink pepper soothed by cooling almond milk. At its heart, heady notes of blushed dianthus, pure jasmine sambac absolute, and buttery heliotrope melt into a warm, exotic finish of cashmeran wood, benzoin Siam and Sri Lanka sandalwood. Wonderlust's luminous gradient bottle, a study in sensual curves accented with gold, captures the chic, carefree luxury of an impromptu escape. Notes: Almond Milk, Dianthus, Benzoin Siam, Sandalwood from Sri Lanka. Style: Addictive. Captivating. Bold see more...

• Has anyone tried the new Michael Kors Wonderlust fragranc...6 Answers
  • What other fragrance is this similar to?3 Answers
  • Does anyone know how to make this fragrance last longer?1 Answers
Armida L.
Davidsonville
I have to admit that I’m a bit of a brand snob, and I’ve never been a big fan of Michael Kors. The bags, the shoes… they always seemed a little pedestrian to me. So I can’t say that I had very high hopes for a Michael Kors fragrance. I tried it on a whim while I was browsing through Macy’s. The bottle design wasn’t particularly compelling, but I was in an experimental mood, so I decided to spritz some on a fragrance blotter. As soon as I sniffed it, I was blown away! I put down the fragrance I was planning to buy, and bought this one instead.

Wonderlust opens up with a hint of lime and pink pepper, which give way to soft, powdery, floral heart notes and a warm, woody base. It is reminiscent of Burberry Brit Eau de Toilette, which has been my signature scent for nearly a decade. Both fragrances have an almond-y thing going on that just delights my nose to no end.

Michael Kors Wonderlust is reminiscent of a party that’s just getting started as the summer sun is setting, full of excitement and intriguing possibilities. It’s quickly becoming one of my favorite fragrances. What’s more, it has taught me an important lesson: When it comes to fragrance, I should put my brand snobbery aside, or I’m going to miss out on some really great scents.
Leigh R.
Coconut Creek, FL
This is my newest perfume addition. I love the fragrance because it is feminine with a touch of the earthy scents I usually go for and a tad of fresh, almost citrus. It isn't overpowering which is a major factor in deciding of which perfumes to purchase. I love this for either during the day or for date night. It can be used to dress up or down, as it is very versatile. A gorgeous fragrance.
Yaidelyn F.
I received a sample of Michael Kors
Wonderlust recently and I have to say yes I will be purchasing a full size of
this fragrance. I feel confident and sexy wearing Wonderlust. I received many
compliments on this scent. You can immediately pick up notes of Sandalwood. You
can also detect notes of almond milk. Wonderlust is a captivating , romantic and
bold fragrance. It has long staying power.
Yesenia M.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
I most say this fragrance is one of my favorites! I got it as a gift and after that I had to buy one myself. The bottle is simple yet beautiful. I bought my second bottle at Macy’s and I will most definitely be going back for my third bottle ! I simply love it. It’s lasting and you can most definitely wear it throughout spring and summer !
Railey C.
Muskogee , OK
This scent is amazing. My sister got it for Christmas last year. The bottle is super cute. The scent is sweet but not too sweet. My most favorite scent is Chanel Chance Eua Fraiche and this is super different from it, but is really nice. I would definitely buy it for myself in the future.
Nadia B.
Middleburgh, NY
I really like this perfume. It's a little pricey but honestly most perfume is. It has a very nice girly, floral scent. It definitely isn't overly floral though. I'm not usually one to buy floral perfumes but this one is definitely nice for any occasion. A date night or everyday wear.
Charelis  D.
Norwich, CT
As a Micheal Kors employee out of all scents this one is My favorita !! Its a A blend of luxurious blossoms mingled with delectably spiced notes, this scent awakens the senses with the freshness of Italian bergamot and a tantalizing pop of pink pepper soothed by cooling almond milk. At its heart, heady notes of blushed dianthus, pure jasmine sambac absolute and buttery heliotrope melt into a warm, exotic finish of cashmeran wood, benzoin Siam and Sri Lanka sandalwood. It's definitely a sexy and young scent !! Love it !! Have gon through four bottles already !
Stephanie D.
New York, USA
This is my favorite fall and winter fragrance! It reminds me of the holiday time! It is sweet, but also musky. It’s so unique and lasts all day. If you ever see it in the store, I definitely recommend trying it out!
N3ss 🌸.
Phoenix , AZ
I received this as a gift and the packaging it came in was super cute. The bottle is very attractive looking but the one thing I didn’t like was the scent. I can’t quite figure out what the scent is but it has a hint of vanilla. I feel like the scent would be more suitable for someone in their late 30s or 40s. I personally did not like the smell. I like more of a light or sweet smell. I tested the perfume and it does last the whole day which was great but It just didn’t go with my flora.
christina T.
Kingston, OK
Michael Kors wonderlust is such a beautiful deep sent it last for a very long time. The scent is very summary and fresh a little squirt goes a long way it smells beautiful it last for hours. You can get it at Alta or Sephora. The bottle is gorgeous and definitely worth the price. Highly recommend
Cherish W.
Has anyone tried the new Michael Kors Wonderlust fragrance? If so, what do you think about it? Michael Kors Wonderlust 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray
Hannah F.
Pasco, WA
What other fragrance is this similar to?
monica w.
Does anyone know how to make this fragrance last longer?
Elizabeth P.
W Greenwich, RI
How long lasting is this fragrance?
monica w.
Does anyone know how to make this fragrance last longer?

back